Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki, Wife, Age, Bio (Dr. Hathi) Family, Height, Weight, Death Cause, Net worth, Real Name, Caste, Physical Stats, Personal Life Affairs & Facts: Kavi Kumar Azad (born May 12, 1981) is an Indian Actor, Producer, Poet, Writer and Stand-up Comedian from Sasaram, Bihar, India. He is famously known to play the role of “Dr. Hansraj Hathi” in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Along with this, the 37-year-old Actor has also acted in Bollywood Films like Fun2shh… Dudes in the 10th Century (2003). He has also shared the silver screen with Bollywood Star Actor Aamir Khan in Mela (2000) movie.
Kavi Kumar Azad Biography, Spouse, Age & Family
As per his personal family information, Dr. Hathi is a married man. The name of Kavi Kumar Azad’s wife is “Neha Devi”. He is also blessed with two children. He belongs to Brahmins caste and Hindu religion.
As per his health condition, he was suffering from many diseases like diabetes, hypertension, cardiac problem, and high blood pressure.
On 9th of July 2018, the Star Comedian Dr. Hathi has died at the age of 37 years old in Wockhardt Hospital at Mira Road, Mumbai. According to doctor’s Medical report, the main cause of his death is the cardiac arrest (heart attack).
Kavi Kumar Azad Wiki, Wife, Age, Bio (Dr. Hathi) Family, Height, Weight, Death Cause, Net worth, Caste, Body Stats & Personal Information
|Kavi Kumar Azad Wikipedia & Biography||Description|
|Full Real/Birth Name||Kavi Kumar Azad.|
|Nick name||Dr. Hathi.|
|Working As||1. Actor & Producer.
2. Stand-up Comedian.
3. Writer & Poet.
|Age||Thirty-Seven (37) years old, as of 2018.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||12th of May 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Sasaram, Bihar, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, India.|
|Famous for||1. Playing the role of "Dr. Haathi" of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma.
2. Guest appearance in Bollywood movies like Aamir Khan’s Mela and Fun2shh... Dudes in the 10th Century (2003).
|Physical Stats & Body Measurements|
|Height in Centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 meters|
|Height in Feet/Inches||5 feet 8 inches.|
|Weight in Kilograms||200 Kg (Approx).|
|Weight in Pounds||440 Pounds.|
|Biceps Size||17 inches.|
|Parents, Family and Relatives|
|Father Name||Will Update.|
|Brother Name||Not Known.|
|Sister Name||Will Update soon.|
|Any Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Kavi Kumar Azad Wife, Girlfriend, Affairs and Marital Status|
|Girlfriend Name||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Neha Devi.|
|Children (Son/Daughter)||Will update.|
|Dr. Hathi Education and School, College|
|School||Bihar High Senior Secondary School.|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan.|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit.|
|Favorite Food||North Indian Food.|
|Hobbies||1. Listening Music (Old Bollywood Songs).
2. Poetry Writing.
|Wife Net worth & Earnings|
|Net Asset||Approx Rs. 65 Lakh Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode/Day||Rs. 20,000 INR Per Day Earnings.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Address||Not Known|
|Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not available.
|His Social Media Profile Links|
|Facebook Profile||Kavi Kumar Azad Facebook
Facts about Dr. Hansraj Hathi of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Kavi Kumar Azad is a Hindi Television Actor, who has famously known by “Doctor Hansraj Hathi” in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah TV show.
- In his childhood, he was praised by Tun Tun (Bollywood Comedian-Actress).
- He has spent the majority of his childhood in Sasaram, Bihar. But later, he has moved to Delhi to learn the art of acting and comedy professionally.
- Dr. Hathi famed actor was very young when he had left his home to pursue his career in Bollywood industry.
- The financial condition of his family was not so good. In addition, his father had faced a big loss in the business. Therefore, his parents were unable to support him during his early struggle in the Entertainment industry.
- He had also spent many nights on the street of Mumbai.
- In 2000, he has appeared in a small role with Aamir Khan in the Mela (2000) film. Furthermore, he has also worked in Paresh Rawal’s Fun2shh… Dudes in the 10th Century movie in 2003.
- In 2008, he was selected to play the role of “Dr. Hansraj Hathi“, after the exit of Actor “Nirmal Soni“.
Read Also – Ireland Baldwin Biography, Age, Profile & Family