Kelly Fraser (born August 8, 1993 – died December 24, 2019) was a Canadian Songwriter and Singer based in Sanikiluaq, Nunavut (Canada). Her debut album “Isuma” released in the year 2014. Late on, Fraser dropped her next album, “Sedna” (2017).
She used mainly English and Inuktitut languages. Additionally, she combined contemporary pop with traditional. Kelly’s “Sedna” album nominated Indigenous Music Album of the Year (Juno Awards of 2018).
However, she died on December 24, 2019. Her dead body located at Winnipeg home (Manitoba). Meanwhile, her family members did not disclose the cause of death.
She worked on the “Decolonize” album before her death. Moreover, her producer discussed her compositions and singles. Kelly’s siblings created a GoFund Me page and received around $5K.
Early Life, Parents & Before Fame
Kelly Fraser was born on the 8th of August 1993 in Sanikiluaq, Canada. Her age was around 26 years old. She never told the names of her mom-dad in her media interviews. Furthermore, Kelly has three sisters named Jessie, Max and Rachel Fraser.
She finished her primary education from Nunavut Sivuniksavut, Ottawa. After that, she did an Indigenous Studies program at the Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, British Columbia.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Spouse
She enjoyed her singlehood life. Moreover, she focused only on her music and songs. Kelly Fraser thought that boyfriends could distract her. She decided to marry after a few years. Furthermore, she did not want to be in any relationship.
|Full Real Birth Name||Kelly Fraser.|
|Profession||Songwriter and Singer.|
|In the News For||She died on December 24, 2019, in her Winnipeg house.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Birth Date||August 8, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Sanikiluaq, Nunavut (Canada).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Songs||1. See You.
2. Stay Strong.
3. Fight for the Rights.
5. Looking for a Seal.
7. Rebound Girl.
10. Forgive Yourself.
11. Get It.
12. The Game,
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Leo.|
|House Address||Winnipeg, Canada.|
|Date of Death||December 24, 2019.|
|Place||Her home in Winnipeg.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Sister: Jessie, Max and Rachel Fraser.|
|Love Story & Wedding|
|Highest Qualification||Studied about Indigenous Studies program.|
|School||Nunavut Sivuniksavut, Ottawa.|
|University/College||Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, British Columbia.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Singer: Rihanna.|
|Dream Travel Place||New York.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Red, Pink, Blue & White.|
|Love to do||Composing Songs.|
|Favorite Food||Vegetarian Dishes.|
|Annual Salary & Income||$40K-$70K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kelly Fraser
- Her music released in the name of the “Hitmakerz” record label.
- She used Rihanna music and created covers in the Inuktitut-language.
- Furthermore, Kelly gained attention for her cover “Diamond.”
- She uploaded it on YouTube in 2013.
- Kelly chose the storyline and then developed music on it.
- The story of the “Sedna” album is about the Inuit sea goddess.
- She also showed the effects of relocation, colonization, and residential education.
- The height of Kelly Fraser measured 5 feet 5 inches (165 in Centimeters). Additionally, her weight is 54 Kilograms.
- She hoped to build an Inuit community.
- Fraser spread inspiration messages and educated the non-Inuit group too.
- It also helped to reverse the misunderstanding between the Inuit and non-Inuit people.
- She achieved 250K viewers on her YouTuber account.
- She did many live shows in Canada and the USA.
- The popular songs of Kelly are “See You,” “Rebound Girl,” “Get It,” “The Game,” and “Forgive Yourself.”
- CBC released “Kelly Fraser: Fight for the Rights” documentary series in 2018.
- Kelly earned $200K as her net worth, and her earnings valued $40K-$70K.