Kenneth Walker (born in 1991) is an American Controversial Personality and Common Citizen from Louisville, Kentucky. He is widely known for being the partner of Breonna Taylor (b. June 5, 1993 – d. March 13, 2020). She used to work as an emergency medical technician.
Taylor worked at two hospitals named Norton Healthcare and the University of Louisville Jewish Hospital. On March 13, 2020, she was brutally murdered by Louisville Metro Police Department officers at the age of 26.
The Afro-African woman was shot by Detective Brett Hankison, Sergeant Jonathan Mattingly, and Myles Cosgrove who entered her apartment while serving a no-knock warrant.
According to a source, the officials were investigating two men who they thought were involved in drug trafficking. As per detectives, these two criminals were selling drugs out of a house far from where Breonna used to live.
Walker was living with his girlfriend, Breonna Taylor at her apartment in Louisville. The couple was dating each other for a few months before the death of the 26-years-old Afro-American woman.
However, Kenneth Walker’s love life completely changed on the 13th of March 2020 when the officers entered their home and began searching for the place. As per the source, they broke into their house in the middle of the night when they were fast asleepThe New York Times.
Later, a brief confrontation took place between them. But Kenneth got hyper and shot one of the police on his leg. They immediately fired back from their guns towards them and resulted in killing Breonna.
As they possessed no-knock warrant, the officials were allowed to enter into the apartment without any explanation or warning. Myles Cosgrove, Jonathan Mattingly, and Brett Hankison escaped from the incident and no arrest had been made against them.
On the other side, Walker was charged with attempted murder and assaulting the officer. On May 26, 2020, Tom Wine (Attorney General) released a statement where he claimed that he would not be holding charges against Taylor’s partner.
Breonna Taylor’s Death Aftermath
On May 14, 2020, Taylor’s family’s lawyer released the pictures of her house where there bullet damage via The Courier-Journal. Later, Steve Conrad (Police Chief) announced his retirement after receiving immense criticism.
The LMPD also declared that they will now issue a new law where the officers had to wear body cameras. Due to coronavirus pandemic, Kenneth Walker was also released from prison on May 22, 2020.
On May 29, 2020, the mayor “Greg Fischer” briefly suspended the use of no-knock warrants. Steve Conrad also got involved in a controversy after he shot “David McAtee” (black business owner) on June 01, 2020, and was also fired from the department.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kenneth Walker.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Breonna Taylor (American emergency medical technician).|
|In the news for||Kenneth Walker's girlfriend Breonna Taylor was brutally killed by three officials during a no-knock warrant raid at her home on March 13, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2020)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||Louisville, Kentucky, The United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 81 Kg.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-32-39.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Last Modified||June 06, 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Girlfriend||Breonna Taylor (b. June 5, 1993 – d. March 13, 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Rapper: Nicki Minaj.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Cuba.|
|Love to do||Playing Video Games and Playing Sports.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$20,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kenneth Walker
- In 2020, his age is 29 years old. Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker was born to his parents in 1991 in the United States of America.
- The details about his father, mother, sister(s), brother(s), and other family members are kept away from any media attention in order to maintain their safety.
- His girlfriend always dreamed about buying a home and starting her own family with Walker.
- In addition, she was also very close to her parents named Troy Herrod (dad) and Tamika Palmer (mom).
- Taylor completed her school education from Western High School with very good grades. Later, she graduated from the University of Kentucky with a bachelors’ degree.
- At the time of her demise, Breonna was working for the University of Louisville Health.
- The police officers went to her apartment after Jamarcus Glover told them about the location.
- Jamarcus along with one more person was already in custody for selling drugs.
- In fact, Breonna Taylor earlier remained in a relationship with Jamarcus Glover in the past.
- He used to receive packages at her home.
- Her house was suspected of receiving drugs. The other main reason was that Taylor’s car was spotted parked in front of Jamarcus’s house on several occasions.
- She was shot eight times by the officers despite the fact that no drugs were found there.
- Taylor’s family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the officers.
- Their attorney also claimed that they didn’t even announce that they police officer which threaten Breonna and his partner Kenneth Walker.
- Moreover, they even used a battering ram to push open the door.
- Walker injured Jonathan Mattingly (LMPD police sergeant) by shooting him his leg. He joined the LMPD back in 2000.
- Initially, he faced first-degree assault and attempted murder charges.
- According to police officers, they announced their presence, and Walker opened fire at them first.
- His lawyer claimed that he thought that someone broke into their house illegally and he acted in self-defense only.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||The New York Times|