Keshav Suri (born April 6, 1985) is an Indian Entrepreneur, Businessman and Social Activist from New Delhi. In fact, he is the Executive Director of Bharat Hotels. Keshav is an activist fighting for gay rights. Yesterday, the Supreme Court gave a historic verdict on Section 377. The bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra, Justices AM Khanwilkar and DY Chandrachud announce the decision. Now, the people of the same sex can have a relationship.
After hearing the decision from the court, he hosted the Indian tricolor in his hotel. Then, all his supporters enjoyed their victory by throwing a small party. Suri also addressed a press conference with his lawyer, Neha Nagpal. Monish Malhotra and Ishan Sethi are present. Furthermore, Ishan is the creator of LGBTQ networking app.
It is the first Indian app for the homosexuals. Monish is the organizer of Delhi Pride Parade. The famous author Devdutt Patnaik also supported the movement. Presently, the community needs to celebrate the victory. Though, the big fight for equal rights will continue.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Lalit Suri’s Son was born on the 6th of April 1985 in New Delhi, India. Therefore, Keshav Suri’s age is 33 years old, as of 2018. The name of his father is Lalit Suri, was the founder of the Lalit Group.
However, he died in London in 2006. Jyotsana Suri is his mother. Moreover, Keshav has three sisters Deeksha Suri, Divya Suri, and Shradha Suri. He has completed his BA from the University of Warwick.
Later on, he went to King’s College London to study a Master degree in International Business. He acquired a Law degree from SOAS University of London. In June 2018, he married to Cyril Feuillebois in Paris, France.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Keshav Suri.|
|Working As||Entrepreneur & Social Activist.|
|Age||Thirty-Three (33) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||6th of April 1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India.|
|Famous For||1. The Executive Director Bharat Group of Hotels.
2. Fighting for the rights of homosexuals in India.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Late Lalit Suri (Business person).
Mother: Jyotsana Suri.
Sister: Deeksha Suri, Divya Suri, and Shradha Suri.
|Relatives||Ramesh Suri (Uncle).|
|Personal Life Realtions|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Cyril Feuillebois (Entrepreneur).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Cyril Feuillebois (Kronokare Founder).|
|Highest Qualification||1. BA from University of Warwick.
2. Msc in International Business from King’s College London.
3. Law degree from SOAS University of London.
|College/University||1. University of Warwick.
2. King’s College London.
3. SOAS University of London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Horse Riding, and Hang out with friends.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food.|
|Net worth||Rs. 50 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Keshav Suri
- Keshav served as the General Manager of Bharat Hotels in 2007.
- Currently, he is on the Executive Director of his father’s Hospitality Industry.
- In fact, he actively involves in brand management, marketing, and operations.
- Presently, the estimated Keshav Suri’s Net worth is Rs. 50 Crore Indian Rupees (approx.) as of 2018.
- Lalit Suri’s Son is also working as the Managing Director of Apollo Zipped India and Prime Cellular Ltd.
Read Also: Real Story of Dilip Kumar (Actor) & his Success Secrets
- Moreover, he is supporting LGBTQ rights.
- There are more than 13 hotels operating in India and Abroad.
- He introduced a medical policy with ICICI Lombard for homosexual employees.
- There are 3,000 employees working in his hotels.