Keya Morgan (born September 15, 1981) is an American Business Manager, Filmmaker, Entrepreneur, Author, Scholar, Historian, Producer, Writer, and Director from New York City, New York. He is famous for being the former business manager of Late Stan Lee (Marvel Comics Creator and Producer).
Furthermore, the 37-year-old Keya started his career as a real estate agent at the age of 8. Later, at the age of 11, he became an overnight sensation after appearing on CNN as a “child business prodigy“.
Moreover, Morgan also launched various businesses at a very young age including “Keya Gallery”. It is a large and varied collection of rare artifacts from historical figures. His gallery also featured on the New York Times, TIME Magazine, Fox News, etc.
The entrepreneur owns the world’s largest collection of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant’s artifacts, manuscripts, and original photographs. In fact, he also worked very closely with popular personalities like Michael Jackson, Buzz Aldrin, Al Pacino, etc.
Keya Morgan and Stan Lee Controversy
Keya Morgan recently charged with elder abuse against the late comic book icon, Stan Lee. According to media source, there is currently a warrant out for Morgan’s arrest. Furthermore, the historian is facing 1 felony count of false imprisonment of an elder adult, 3 felony counts of theft, embezzlement, and forgery or fraud against an elder adult.
Moreover, he also charged with an additional initial elder abuse misdemeanor count. Earlier, in 2018, he was caught by police on suspicion of filing a false police report. He allegedly told police that someone broke into Lee’s residence.
The conflicts started when Stan Lee filed a restraining order against him in June 2018. According to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in 2018, Morgan stole or misappropriated $5 million USD worth of assets from Stan.
However, Kaya denied all the charges. He also appointed Michael Jackson’s lawyer, who defended Michael in the 2005 trial. Morgan wanted him to represent him in his elder abuse case involving Stan Lee.
But on Monday i.e. May 13, 2019, the Los Angeles court official stated that the entrepreneur was responsible for caring Lee in his old age, has been charged with elder abuse.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
Stan Lee’s Former Manager was born on the 15th of September 1981 in New York City, New York, United States. Therefore, Keya Morgan’s age is 37 years old, as of 2019. There is no information about his parents and siblings on the internet but we will update you soon.
Furthermore, at the young age of 8, he started to sell properties and became a child business genius. Later, he started to lend his skills to prestigious businesses and institutes. It included the Louvre Museum in Paris, White House, the Library of Congress, the Smithsonian Institute, etc.
During the mid-1990s, Morgan started to learn about late Marilyn Monroe (American actress, model, and singer). Moreover, he also built a friendship with her third husband Arthur Miller and later her first spouse James Dougherty.
In fact, Kaye interview over 300 people who were involved with Marilyn and her death. He also learned method acting from Al Pacino and Irma Sandrey at Lee Strasberg Institute.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Keya Morgan.|
|Profession||Business Manager, Author, Scholar, Historian, Producer, Writer, Director, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (As of 2019)||37 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 15, 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, New York, United States.|
|Famous For||1. Being the manager of Late Stan Lee (American comic book writer, editor, publisher, and producer).
2. Recently charged with abusing Stan Lee in his old age.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||New York City, New York, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||15 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||11.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found (Businessman).
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Alma Mater||Lee Strasberg Institute.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$25 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Keya Morgan
- Wikipedia: On October 27, 1999, he brought hundreds of items, including Marilyn’s private library at the Marilyn Monroe estate auction held by Christie’s.
- As of now, he holds the largest Monroe collection in the world.
- Kaye also owns large portions of the estates of her second husband Joe DiMaggio and close friend Marlon Brando.
- Currently, the entrepreneur is producing and directing the documentary titled “Marilyn Monroe: Murder On Fifth Helena Drive”.
- Furthermore, the former US President Barack Obama wrote an article for Time where he mentioned that his favorite photo of Lincoln is one which belongs to the Keya’s Collection.
- The 37-year-old author is also working as a business manager for Antonia Bennett (singer). She is the daughter of legendary singer Tony Bennett and actress Sandra Grant.
- According to a source, he is one of the survivors of the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.
Explore More: The Biography of Kyle Chrisley, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- Michael Jackson used to call him as a “Time-Traveler” and his art gallery as a little Smithsonian on 25th Street.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Kaye Morgan is $25 million US Dollars.
- In 2012. he published a book titled “Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive: Library Edition Keya Morgan”.
- The same year, Kaye released his second book “Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Five Helena Drive Keya Morgan”.
- As of relationship, the author never mentioned anything about his past affairs and girlfriends.