Kodi Lee (born July 7, 1996) is an American Singer, Musician, Reality Television Personality, Instagram Star, and Musician from South Carolina. He is famous for being the first contestant on the reality show “America’s Got Talent 2019” who received a golden buzzer.
Furthermore, the 22-year-old Kodi was the last singer to perform in the first episode of AGT Season 14. He performed on a legendary song named “A Song For You” by Leon Russell. In fact, Lee also played the piano during his incredible performance.
Blind & Autistic Singer in America’s Got Talent Show
The singer succeeded in getting the golden buzzer from Gabrielle Union (American actress, activist, and author). All four judges Howie Mandel, Julianne Hough, Union, and Simon Cowell gave him a standing ovation after his breathtaking show.
Moreover, Lee is blind and autistic. His parents discovered that he was diagnosed when Kodi was just 4-year-old. However, his mother told that playing and listening to music has saved her son’s life.
Kodi Lee was born with optic nerve hypoplasia. He also sustained a life-saving surgery when he was just 5 days old. But this doesn’t stop him to pursue his passion.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Kodi Lee.|
|Profession||Reality TV Personality, Singer, Musician, and Instagram Star.|
|Age (As of 2018)||22 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 7, 1996.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||South Carolina, United States.|
|Famous For||appearing on the reality TV show "America's Got Talent" and got golden buzzer in the show.
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|House In||California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 164 cm.
Meters: 1.64 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||35-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found (Businessman).
Mother: Tina Lee.
|Siblings||Brother: Derek Lee.
Sister: Kayla Lee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|School||Elsinore High School.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Piano, Listening to music, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$250K US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kodi Lee
- America’s Got Talent Blind Singer, Kodi Lee was born on the 7th of July 1996 in South Carolina, United States. Hence, his age is 22 years old, as of 2018.
- As per Wikipedia Profile, His father (name not available) was also present backstage while his child was singing on the stage.
- Furthermore, Lee’s mom “Tina Lee” accompanied him on the stage.
- He also has two siblings i.e. a sister Kayla and a brother Derek Lee.
- The talented singer belongs to multiracial ethnicity. He is basically Korean-American descent.
- As of education, Kodi graduated from the Elsinore High School.
- He has an audio photographic memory in which he can remember the song just listening after one time.
- For many years, the talented musician is performing on various platforms all over the globe.
Read Also: The Sory of Rah Ali, Lifestyle, Biography & Affairs
- Physical Details: AGT Star Kodi Lee stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.64 m) tall. His body weight is around 65 Kg or 143 pounds approx.
- Currently, he sings locally at various venues such as wineries, local restaurants, and music events all around town.
- As an Instagram star, Lee has amazing fan-following on the platform with 109+ k followers.
- Money Factor: This Blind Autistic Musician is earning a Net worth of $250,000 US Dollars, as of 2019.
- His appearance on the reality show also gave him a push in increasing the followers.
- Recently, Kodi Lee was invited to showcase his talent at the prestigious Carnegie Hall in New York City.
- He also loves to play guitar.