Kristyn Green (born March 4, 1981) is an American Actress, Casting Director, and Celebrity Partner from Lubbock, Texas. She is best known as a spouse of Stan Kirsch (American actor, screenwriter, director, and acting coach).
He began his career on television and appeared in numerous programs. The actor made debut with a TV show “Riders in the Sky”. Later, Stan rose to fame after starring for one of the recurring roles in the TV series “Highlander: The Series”.
His next shows were CBS Schoolbreak Special, ABC Afterschool Special, Friends, JAG, etc. In 1998, Kirsch made his pictorial debut with a 1998 movie “Shark in a Bottle”. Later, he worked on various projects such as Shallow Ground, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Sky’s On Fire, First Monday, Family Law, and much more.
Unfortunately, on January 11, 2020, Stan Kirsch was found dead at his residence in Los Angeles, California, USA. As per the source, the actor passed away by taking his own life. His deceased body was discovered by the authorities.
The police claimed that the main cause of his death was suicide by hanging. Stan died at the age of 51. Moreover, he was suffering from depression for a very long time.
Personal Life, Husband Stan Kirsch & Children
The 38-years-old Kristyn Green tied the knot with her husband, Stanley Benjamin Kirsch in 2009 after dating him for a while. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place on 14 February 2009 in the presence of close friends and family.
In addition, it was Green’s second marriage. Earlier, she had a romantic affair with her then-boyfriend, Robert J. Steinmiller Jr. in the early 2000s. Later, the former couple married each other on 5 July 2005.
Robert is an American actor and composer who is best known for working in the theatrical production of Les Misérables and Jack the Bear. He even got nominated for his role in Jack the Bear by Young Artist Award.
However, Kristyn and Steinmiller Jr.’s love life didn’t last long and they soon got separated. In 2008, the ex-pair officially took divorce and parted their ways. Her second spouse tragically died by suicide on January 11, 2020.
Green first announced Stanley Benjamin’s fans about his sudden demise on the actors’ Facebook page. She and her late hubby founded an acting studio “Stan Kirsch Studios” in Hollywood and used to work together.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kristyn Green.|
|Profession||Actress and Casting Director|
|Famous for||being the wife of Stan Kirsch (American actor, screenwriter, director, and acting coach).|
|Age (As of 2019)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 4, 1981.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Lubbock, Texas, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Debut||Film: Doll Graveyard (as Olivia, 2005).
TV Show: --
Short Movie: --
|List of Movies||1. Doll Graveyard.
2. The Haunted Casino.
3. 21 and a Wake-Up.
|Co-Founder||Stan Kirsch Studios.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5.5".
Centimeters: 166 cm.
Meters: 1.66 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: name not known.
Mother: Denise Lindsay Green.
Sister: one sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Robert J. Steinmiller Jr.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Robert J. Steinmiller Jr. (m. 2005 - div. 2008).
2. Stanley Benjamin Kirsch (m. 2009 - until his death on January 11, 2020).
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Oklahoma City University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Keanu Reeves.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kristyn Green
- Kristyn Michelle Green celebrates her birthday on the 4th of March and was born to her parents in 1981 (age 38 years, as of 2019). The place of her birth was Lubbock, Texas, USA.
- There is no information available about her father but her mother “Denise Lindsay Green” works as a Level V Executive Consultant at Rodan+Fields.
- The casting director has two siblings i.e. an older brother named Eric Green and a younger sister.
- Eric served in the army in the past and spent his time in Iraq and Afghanistan for a few years.
- Stan Kirsch’s Wife studied Dance Performance and graduated from Oklahoma City University.
- Furthermore, Green entered in Hollywood with a horror movie “Doll Graveyard” in 2005. She played one of the major parts named Olivia in the film.
- Some of the other main casts of the movie are Jared Kusnitz, Gabrielle Lynn, and Brian Lloyd.
- Later, Kristyn Michelle acted in another horror film “The Haunted Casino” in 2007 which was directed by Charles Band.
- She played the lead role of Paige along with Michael Berryman, Wes Armstrong, Sid Haig, etc.
- On October 30, 2009, the actress’s next movie called “21 and a Wake-Up” came out where she acted for a supporting character, Skylar Paige.
- Kristyn Green stands a good height of 5 ft 5.5 in (166 cm tall) with a slender build.
- In fact, she even maintains her body weight which is around 55 kg (121 lbs) by doing different forms of exercises in the gym.