Kylie Rae Harris (born May 15, 1989 – died September 04, 2019) was an American Country Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Performer, and Social Media Personality from Wylie, Texas. She became famous after releasing an Extended Play album called “Wide Open Country“.
In 2013, the artist came up with her another EP album titled “Taking It Back“. The singer also won the Texas Regional Radio Music Awards 2014 in the category “Female Vocalist Of The Year”.
Recently, on September 04, 2019, she died in a three-vehicle crash on State Road 522 near Milepost 1. The news about her death was first announced by her manager “Alex Torrez” in a statement on Billboard Magazine.
The article states that Rae Harris passed away in a car accident last night and her family seeks privacy in order to deal with this kind of difficult situation.
Full Story – Country Music Songwriter Met with an Accident
The brutal incident took place on Wednesday around 9 pm in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Kylie was murdered in a three-vehicle on State Road 522 near Milepost 1 along with a driver and one more person.
According to authorities, alcohol is the contributing factor in her sudden demise. However, in the three-vehicle crash, it is not clear which driver was drunk. She also posted an Instagram story two hours before her tragic passing.
In the post, Harris revealed that she spent the last 20 years of my life coming to Taos with her father and her sister. In fact, she was extremely happy as her grandparents lived there.
Currently, the musician’s uncle lives in the Taos. The 30-years-old musician was in the northern New Mexico town for her performance. She was going to play the Big Barn Dance in Taos Thursday. A San Cristóbal teenager and a 16-year-old teen driver also killed in the brutal car crash.
|Real Full Birth Name||Kylie Rae Harris.|
|Profession||Country Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Performer, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||her Extended Play album called "Taking It Back".|
|In the News for||Recently died after meeting with a horrible car crash.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 15, 1989.|
|Date of Death||September 04, 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Wylie, Texas, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||New Mexico, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kylierh/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 Kg.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-25-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not available.|
|Daughter||Corbie (born in 2013).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Music and Travel.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kylie Rae Harris
- The country singer, Kylie Rae Harris was born on the 15th of May 1989 (age 30 years old, as of 2019) in Wylie, Texas, USA.
- Her father (name not available) passed away at the age of 54 in 2018 due to cancer. But there is no information about her mother.
- The musician’s stepdad was a music lover and worked as a singer and songwriter.
- She also had three siblings i.e. two sisters and a brother.
- From a very young age, Rae grew her interest in country music.
- Kylie completed her school education and graduated from a local high school.
- As an artist, she was inspired to write songs from Texas performers like Jerry Jeff Walker and Radney Foster.
- In fact, Harris was just 14-years-old when she wrote her first song.
- The country musician had a six-year-old daughter named “Corbie” (born in 2013). She shared a kid from a previous relationship with her ex-boyfriend.
- She dedicated a song titled “Twenty Years From Now” to her young girl.
- During an interview, she also mentioned that she will die before her child became an adult and has kids.
- Some of her popular songs are Big Ol’ Heartache, Waited, What the Heart Wants, I’d Rather Be Lonely, Slide Over, Run Away, etc.
- The young late performer, Kylie Rae Harris’ stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She also used to work out in the gym 4 days a week and maintained her body weight which was around 58 kilograms.