Lele Pons (born 25 June 1996) is a Venezuelan born American Youtuber, Actress, Singer, Model, Vlogger, Internet Personality, and Social Media Sensation from Caracas, Venezuela.
She is known for making short Vine Funny videos along with her friends, family, and classmates. Her practical jokes helped her to earn more than 8 billion video loops on Vine.
On her self-titled Youtube channel, she uploads amazing hilarious video content. As a result, she managed to get more than 15.2+ million Subscribers on Youtube.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Siblings
Eleonora Pons Maronese was born to Venezuelan parents in Caracas, Venezuela. Her birth year is 1996, which makes her age 23 years old. She celebrates her birthday on 25 June every year with her close friend and family.
When she was 5 years old, her mother “Anna Maronese” and father “Luis Pons” moved from Caracas, Venezuela to the United States. Later, she spends her entire childhood in Miami, Florida.
Pons has a younger sister named Raquel Maronese. Moreover, she also loves to spend his time along with her cousin brother “Lorenzo Figueroa”.
She went to Miami Country Day School to complete her graduation in 2015. In her school, she used to be an introvert. Lele finds it very difficult to make new friends. She has also been bullied by fellow classmates.
Love Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
Lele is seen many times in her Youtube video along with her new boyfriend “Twan Kuyper”. Earlier, she dated her ex-partner, Juanpa Zurita.
|Wiki & Bio|
|Real Full Birth Name||Eleonora Pons Maronese.|
|Famous for||Her videos on her self titled Youtube channel.|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Model, Youtuber, Vlogger, Internet Sensation, Instagram Star & Social media Influencer.|
|Age (As of 2019)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 25, 1996.|
|Hometown||Miami, Florida, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
TV Show: Weekend Today (2015, as a guest).
Songs: Dicen (2018) - along with Matt Hunter.
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Heterosexual (Straight, attracted to men or opposite sex).|
|Nationality||American & Venezuelan.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial White Hispanic.|
|Parents||Father: Luis Pons (Articitect & Interior Designer).
Mother: Anna Maronese (Doctor).
|Siblings||Sister: Raquel Maronese (Younger).
Brother: Lorenzo Figueroa (Cousin).
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6" tall.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements||Breast: 37".
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|School||Miami Country Day School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Lele has a love affair with Juanpa Zurita (Mexican Social Media Star). In 2019, she is in a relationship with Twan Kuyper (Youtuber).|
|Boyfriend||1. Twan Kuyper (2018 - Present).
2. Juanpa Zurita (2016 - 2018).
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Sofia Vergara, Kaitlyn Dever & Joey King.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris, India & London.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Pink & Red.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Swimming, Making videos & Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, French Fries & fruit Juice.
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @lelepons (37m+ followers).
Twitter: lelepons (1.9 million+ followers).
Facebook: @lele (3.9m+ likes on fan page).
YouTube: Self-titled (15.2 m+ subscribers).
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Car Collection||Audi A8 & Porsche Cayenne.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lele Pons
- Time magazine has listed her in the top 30 Most Influential People on the Internet.
- She has created the famous phrase “Do it for The Vine“, and this line is loved by her followers.
- Her ethnicity is Hispanic.
- Pons loves to travel a lot. She went to Paris, Canada, England, Spain, and France on holidays. In 2018, she also attended Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Florida.
- She has also featured along with Matt Hunter in her first songs “Dicen” in 2018. This single released on Youtube on May 3, 2018. Dicen song earned more than 208 million+ views and 1.9 m+ likes over that video platform.
- As per Wikipedia Profile, she has launched her Celoso song on August 17, 2018. Pons also featured in the remixed version of Teléfono single.
- On February 22, 2019, she amazed her fans after releasing her new song named “Bloqueo”.
- Her first television appearance came on the “Weekend Today” Television show. She was the guest and gave an interview on this TV show.
- She is the first-ever Viner who touched the 1 billion video loops mark.
- In September 2015, Lele has broken the record of Vine (Video making App) and became the highest loped artist over the platform. Her Vines video crossed the 8 billion lope mark.
- At the age of 15, her parents bought her first mobile phone.
- She loves to collaborate with other Vlogger to make videos. Hannah Stocking has collaborated with her to make “Guess their Age” video and earned more than 7 million views.
- Her mom, Anna Maronese is a professional doctor.
- Eleonora Pons Maronese’s dad, Luis Pons is an Interior designer, who runs his own Design Lab company. This firm is mainly handling residential, product design, hospitality, and art installations.
- Lele Pons’ height stands at 5 ft 6 in tall (1.68 m) and her weight is 141 lbs (64 Kg).
- Her best friend has introduced her to the Vine app. But, Jérôme Jarre (French entrepreneur & Viner) motivated her to make videos on Vine.
- She loves dogs. In her house, she has a pet dog named “Toby”.
- Eleonora Pons’ Net worth is accumulated at $5 million US Dollars.
- Born Standing Up: A Comic’s Life, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson are her favorite books.
- On April 18, 2019, she posted a video along with James Charles on her official Instagram account. The caption of this video is “When someone hotter replaces you“.
- In 2015, Aol online portal has awarded her “Top 10 most entertaining Latino artist over Vine“.
- Michelle Obama invited Lele to the White House in October 2015.
- Apple iPhone is her favorite smartphone brand.
- She is presently living in Los Angeles, California.