Lidya Jewett (born January 19, 2007) is an American Actress from the United States. She gained stardom for her appearance in the Nickelodeon programs. She received her breakthrough role as Gracie Walker in the WITS Academy program.
Additionally, she gave her best shot as Sara Hill in the NBC series titled Good Girls. She did a cameo in one episode of See Dad Overract (2012). Her Netflix movie titled “Feel The Beat” (2020).
It is an American family comedy/drama film streamed on Netflix from June 19, 2020. She fitted herself best in the character of Karl. Elissa Down did judge with her direction duties. Furthermore, Ms. Down helped the artists to get into their characters easily.
The actresses and actors included in the star cast of “Feel The Beat” are Sofia Carson (April Dibrina), Ken Park (Gordy), Shiloh Nelson (Ruby), Eva Hauge (Sara) and Kai Zen (June). People appreciated the efforts of the artists who appeared in the film and gave their best show in their roles.
|Real Full Birth Name||Lidya Jewett.|
|Famous For||She is famous for her appearance in the Netflix film "Feel The Beat" (2020).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 19, 2007.|
|Age (As of 2020)||13 years old.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Personal Life Info|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Three Siblings (Name Not Found).|
|Earnings & Income||From her appearance in the television shows and films work.|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||$500,000 US Dollars (approx).|
|https://www.instagram.com/lidyajewett/ (72K followers).|
|https://twitter.com/lidyajewett (2202 fans).|
|Last Updated||On 28 June 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|https://www.facebook.com/Lidyajewett/ (875 Likes).|
|TV Shows||1. WITS Academy.
2. Good Girls.
3. See Dad Overract.
|Movies||1. Feel The Beat.
2. Black Panther.
|Highest Qualification||School Education Completed.|
Childhood, Trivia & Parents
The WITS Academy show famed Lidya Jewett was born on January 19, 2007, in the USA. Furthermore, she attained the age of 13 years old (as of 2020). As per her birth details, her birth sign (zodiac) is Capricorn.
Her personality has characterized as loyal, discipline, and intelligent. She is the adopted child of her mother and father. However, their names have not revealed in public from her side. She grew along with her three siblings.
She finished her schooling at home through internet mode. At a young age, she began acting in movies and shows. She aimed to take admission in the college and become a graduate. Jewett belongs to a multiracial heritage and is an American citizen.
Lidya concerned about improving her acting skills. Still, she is not ready to get into any sort of committed relationship. Therefore, Lidya Jewett is happy with her single status. She wants to enjoy her life and learn new things in her teenage years. She earned a massive fan following from her best acting in the films.
Some Interesting Facts about Lidya Jewett
- She described herself as a scholar, friend, and humanitarian on her Facebook page.
- Jewett gave her a sincere contribution to the social program.
- She remembered for her presence in Black Panther, The Darkest Minds, and Hidden Figures.
- Lidya Jewett’s height is 5 feet 3 inches tall i.e. (160 cm). Accordingly, the 13-year-old celebrity’s weight is 50 Kilograms (110 lbs). She has long black colored hair.
- She looks confident and strong while talking in the interviews.
- Lidya is on Twitter with 2K fans and her parents manage her social media accounts.
- Her Instagram profile is also active with 72K followers.
- Within time, she is becoming a sensational personality on the internet.
- Through her acting projects, Lidya acquired the net worth of $500,000 US Dollars as of 2020. Still, she did not disclose her earnings per film/show appearance.
- She lives in Los Angeles with her family members.
- Jewett enjoys beach vacations with her friends.
- She transformed her curly hairstyle into long black hair.
- She is a camera-friendly person and loves to pose for the pictures. You can get many photos of her on her official account on Instagram.
- She and her fellow actress Meg Crosbie appeared as Witches in WITS Academy.
- Earlier, she did modeling for the child care brands and other consumer products.