Lolo Jones (born 5 August 1982) is an American Athlete, Bobsledder, Actress, Hurdler, Model, Entrepreneur, Reality Television Star, Businesswoman, and Social Media Personality from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Moreover, her real birth name is Lori Susan Jones.
In addition, she has also featured in several Reality TV shows, Films, modeling and fitness videos. She has made debut as an actress from the movie “Left Behind” in 2014. Lori is known for Navy Seals vs. Zombies (2015) and Red Bull Kluge (2012). Furthermore, she has appeared in reality Television series like Dancing with the Stars in 2014 and Celebrity Big Brother in 2019.
The 36-year-old Hurdler has won 3 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) competition. In addition, she has beaten the best athletes in 60 meters hurdles Race at indoor national games event to scored the first position for 4 years i.e. 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2012.
After this, she has won 2 consecutive gold medals in the World Indoor Championship in 2008 and 2010 as well.
The Star Athlete Lolo has also competed in 2008, 2012 and 2014 Olympics. But unfortunately, she has never won an Olympic medal in her career. In 2008 Olympics, she has struggled to get the 7th position in the 100 meters hurdle Relay race.
After 4 years of hard work, she manages to finish at 4th place in the 2012 Olympics in London, United Kingdom.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
- Lori Susan Jones was born on the 5th of August 1982 in Des Moines, City in Iowa, United States. At present, Lolo Jones’ age is 36 years old, as of 2019.
- Parents: Her father name is James Jones Senior. He has worked as a professional Air Force Officer. At her childhood, her dad James was arrested for illegal activity and spend several years of his life in jail. Therefore, her mother Lori Jones was forced to raise her as a single parent.
- As per her siblings, she has a brother named James Jones Junior and a sister, Angelia Jefferson. Lori Susan also has 1 more sibling, but I have no information about him/her.
- Honey Badger is her Nickname.
- Lolo has completed her graduation with a sports degree from Louisiana State University in 2005. She has won SEC championship 6 times along with her college team.
- At her teenage, she has broken major records of Iowa’s state hurdles game.
Trivia & Random Details
|Real Full Birth Name||Lori Susan Jones.|
|Nick name||Lolo Jones & Honey Badger.|
|Profession||Athlete, Hurdler, Bobsledder, Entrepreneur, Actress, Model, Reality Television Personality & Social Media Star.|
|Famous for||1. Completed 2012 Olympics Hurdle Race at 4th position.
2. Qualified for 2008, 2012 & 2014 Olympics.
3. Won World and USA hurdles Championship in 2008.
|Age (As of 2018)||36 years old.
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||5 August 1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Des Moines, City in Iowa, USA.|
|Achievement||1. 4 times USA indoor champion (2007, 2008, 2009 & 2012).
2. 2 times World Indoor champion in 2008 & 2010.
3. 11 times NCAA All-American.
|Debut||Web Series: NA.
Film: Left Behind (2014).
TV Show: Dancing with the Stars (2014).
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Native American, Norwegian, African, and French Descent.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: lolojones (423K+ followers).
Twitter: @lolojones (406K+ Fans).
Facebook: 411,107 likes on her Official Page.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8.5".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: James Jones, Sr. (Air Force Officer).
Mother: Lori Jones.
|Siblings||Brother: James Jones Jr.
Sister: Angelia Jefferson.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her former partners Russell Wilson and|
|Boyfriend||1. Russell Wilson (Professional football quarterback).
2. Blake Griffin (American basketball player).
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from Louisiana State University in 2005.|
|School||High School in Des Moines.|
|Alma Mater.||Louisiana State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Exercise, Swiming, Traveling & Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Chicken, Eggs Florry & Ice cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.1 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$150K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lolo Jones
- In 2008, she has become the Olympic Trials champion by finishing the race in 12.29 sec.
- Health Issues: She was diagnosed with the tethered spinal cord in late 2011. Therefore, this star Olympic hurdler has surgery in November 2011. She has worked really hard on her fitness to compete in the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- She finished at the 3rd position for 2012 Olympic Trials with 12.86 timing.
- In 2014, she has finished 3rd and won a bronze medal in USA Outdoor competition. Her race timing is 12.65 second.
- Figure Details: Lolo Jones’ height is 5 feet 8.5 inches tall and her body weight is 70 Kilograms.
- Personal Life: She has dated multiple celebrities in her entire love affair history. But still, she is virgin at 36 years of age and saves her virginity for her husband. Lori Jones has started dating her boyfriend Russell Wilson in 2013.
Related: The Story of Nina Hartley Life | Wikipedia & Hidden Trivia
- Later, she has some romance with her new partner Blake Griffin. Lolo has also revealed information about her bad date with Blake over Twitter. She has also captioned him as a bad kisser.
- Controversy: In January 2019, She has a horrible fight with her co-contestant Tamar Braxton in Celebrity Big Brother show.
- She is a fitness freak, who exercise 5 days a week in the gym.
- Charity: Lolo loves to do social helping work for the welfare of the people. She has even donated her Olympic Trials prize money for Iowa flood victims.
- She is the most followed US-based track and field Athlete on Twitter (406K+ followers).
- On her official website lolojonesusa.com, you can read about her blog. In addition, you can also purchase cool T-shirts and fitness stuff.