Louis Eisner (born July 31, 1988) is an American Bicoastal Artist, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Los Angeles, California. He recently received huge media attention after coming out as Ashley Olsen’s Fiancé.
She is a former actress, fashion designer, businesswoman, author, and producer. Furthermore, Ashley initially gained fame as a child artist and starred in the TV program “Full House“. His real full birth name is Louis Mozart Eisner.
The actress appeared with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen in the television sitcom from 1987 to 1995. Moreover, the duo also cast in numerous hit projects like New York Minute, When in Rome, Passport to Paris, Winning London, So Little Time, etc.
In 2019, her calculated Net worth is valued at $100 million US Dollars. Ashley Olsen’s Partner is also earning a good amount of money from his career.
Meanwhile, Olsen twin siblings also launched their luxury fashion line titled “The Row” in 2006. On March 2012, they announced their retirement from the acting industry as to focus on their fashion career.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
The 31-years-old Louis Eisner began dating his girlfriend “Ashley Fuller Olsen” in 2017. They also remained just friends for many years before heir love life took off.
However, Ashley and Mary tried to keep their personal life private as much as possible. But the new couple spotted together numerous times on various cozy dates. A source claimed that Eisner and Ashley first met through a high school mutual friend and became friends for 5 years.
At the age of 15, Olsen had an affair with her ex-boyfriend Matt Kaplan (Columbia University quarterback) in 2001. Later, in 2004, the pair decided to call off their relationship and broke up.
Moreover, she also released a statement and claimed that their separated was amicable. Later, the designer started her love life with ex-partner “Scott Sartiano” (nightclub owner) in 2004. The ex-couple first introduced to each other by John Stamos (her co-star of Full House).
Olsen and Scott remained together for only nine months and then separated in 2005. The former actress also had an On and Off affair with Jared Leto (actor, singer, songwriter, and director). In addition, some sources also claimed that Ashley also had romantic links with “Greg Chait” from 2005 to 2007.
In 2008, she was publicly in a relationship with her boyfriend “Justin Bartha” (American actor). According to rumors, the producer also dated 58-year-old art dealer Richard Sachs in October 2016. Some of her other linkups are with Bennett Miller, George Condo, and David Schulte.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Louis Mozart Eisner.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Ashley Olsen (American fashion designer, businesswoman, author, producer, and former actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||31 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 31, 1988.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knuckles.eisner/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Lisa Eisner.
|Siblings||Brother: Charlie Eisner.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Art History.|
|School||High School in California.|
|Alma Mater.||Columbia University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Pablo Picasso (Spanish Painter) and Matt Damon (American actor).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Drawing and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Louis Eisner
- Wikipedia: Ashley Olsen’s boyfriend, Louis Eisner was born on the 31st of July 1988 (age 31 years old) in California, USA.
- His mother “Lisa Eisner” is a renowned fashion photographer and jewelry designer. Recently, he posted a beautiful picture of his mom on Instagram in order to give her tribute on Mothers’ Day.
- But there is no information about his father available on the internet. Furthermore, he also has an elder sibling, a brother named Charlie Eisner.
- In December 2010, Eisner got featured in an exclusive interview where he revealed that he graduated from Columbia University.
- The artist received a Bachelors’ Degree in Art History from there.
- Later, he became a part of “Still House Group” (a collective of young artists) and worked there for many years.
- In addition, his paintings are also available on the website called Artnet.
- The US President Donal Trump’s daughter “Ivanka Trump” also bought some of his pieces and included them in her art collection back in 2013.
Explore More: Who is Actress Courtney Lopez? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- According to a source, he and Ashley first publicly spotted together at the Hammer Museum’s Gala in the Garden on October 2017.
- Painter Louis Eisner’s height is 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall). He also maintains a slim and fit physique with an estimated body weight of 72 kilograms (158 pounds).