Luke Eisner (born in 1999) is an American Actor, Model, Musician, and Social Media Personality from Wisconsin. He is all prepared to make his debut as an actor in the American film industry.
Luke will feature in the upcoming Netflix show “Tall Girl” in 2019. Furthermore, it is an upcoming American web romantic/comedy project which is scheduled to air on the 13th of September 2019 on the Netflix platform.
Upcoming Movies, Television Shows & Netflix’s Tall Girl
The American filmmaker named Nzingha Stewart directed the movie. The screenplay is by Sam Wolfson. Ava Michelle Cota is portraying a major role of Jodi Kreyman who the tallest girl in her high school.
Eisner is also playing one of the important characters as Stig. Some of the main casts of Tall Girl are Angela Kinsey (as Helaine Kreyman), Sabrina Carpenter (as Harper Kreyman), Griffin Gluck (as Jack Dunkleman), Paris Berelc (as Liz), Steve Zahn (as Richie Kreyman), Anjelika Washington (as Fareeda), Clara Wilsey (as Kimmy), and Rico Paris (as Schnipper).
Modeling Career, Music, Songs & Appearances
According to Wikipedia, the 20-years-old model Luke Eisner began his career as an aspiring model. Currently, he is signed to one of the big international modeling agencies named “IMG Models“. He appeared in various professional photoshoots, advertisement campaign, and other endorsements.
In his modeling profession, Luke posed for popular global brands like Stuart Weitzman, Ralph Lauren, American Eagle, Calvin Klein, H&M, and Revolve. Moreover, the actor also walked the ramp for New York Fashion Week.
As a musician, Eisner is also a member of the Pop/Rock duo band “VOILÀ” along with Gus Ross (British vocalist and musician). It came out in 2018 as one of BBC Introducing Solent’s “Ones to Watch”.
They released singles like “Hundredth Second Chance” and “Lately“. The songs also bagged position on the chart lists such as Billboard and CelebMix. The official page of VOILA claimed that they are supported by Kesha, Martin Garrix, and The Fray.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Luke Eisner.|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Musician, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||his upcoming Netflix movie "Tall Girl".|
|Age (As of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1999.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukeeisnerofficial/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 187 cm.
Meters: 1.87 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-31-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Parents||Father: name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$350K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Luke Eisner
- Biography: Model Luke Eisner was born in 1999 in Wisconsin, The United States of America. Hence, his age is 20 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about his father, mother, and siblings available on the internet but we will update you soon.
- He completed his school education from a local high school in Wisconsin.
- As a model, he also featured on the cover of Male Model Scene.
- In February 2019, he gave a performance in the show “The Goldbergs” on the ABC network for the Valentine’s Day episode.
Must Read: Full Story of Star Dylan Barbour, Lifestyle, Affairs & Information
- He has a pet cat named Milk and a dog named Cracker.
- Luke also gave amazing performances as a musician on various shows and events.
- The Netflix movie Tall Girl’s actor Luke Eisner’s height 6 Feet 2 Inches (187 centimeters tall).
- The sexy model maintains his weight which is around 78 kilograms (171 pounds) by working out 5 days a week in the gym. He also follows a strict diet in order to keep his physique lean and muscular.
- As a social media personality, Eisner has a decent fan-following on Instagram with more than 18,000 followers.