Luke Sandoe (born 3 August 1989) was a famous British physique coach, personal trainer, IFBB pro bodybuilder, entrepreneur, and weight lifter from Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom.
He was famously known for his best as the professional participant of the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (IFBB) competitions. Moreover, he was also well-known for his best bodybuilding coaching and training.
He gave the professional training of weightlifting. Luke Sandoe started bodybuilding after completing his high school graduation but made it as his professional career in the year 2012.
He played his first competition in the year 2012 in South Coast Juniors season 2012. In his first competition, he earned the Ist position. After that, he participated in many professional competitions.
Apart from this, Luke also the co-founder and owner of his own fitness studio named “Elite Body & Fitness”. Because of his hard work and talent, he also got the IFBB pro card every year. On 7 May 2020, Luke Sandoe passed away at the age of 30 years old.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Bio
The famous bodybuilder came to this world from his parents on Thursday, August 3, 1989, in Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom. He belonged to the Christian religion and holds white ethnicity. Luke Sandoe was 30 years old at the time of his death.
He never revealed the information about his parent’s names and profession to the media. She raised by his parents along with his siblings in London. Luke had a craze of bodybuilding since childhood.
After completing his education from a local private school, he started focuses on weightlifting. Luke makes bodybuilding as his profession in the year 2015.
Body Size, Height, Weight & More
Sandoe is a buffed up guy. He had a bicep size of 22″ which is insane. Other than this his thighs are of 33″ each. Now you can imagine what kind of body structure he has. To maintain such a muscular a gigantic body the athlete has to train regularly.
His schedule is based on compound exercises. But he says that the key to growing your body is focused on tension and slow reps. He majorly focused on heavy exercises like pack deck, pull-over, etc.
Because of such a fantastic physique, his photos appear quite often in health magazines. You can consider Luke Sandoe’s height to be fair as he is 5 ft 8 in tall. Luke has a body full of muscles and his weight is around 115 kg.
Personal Life, Spouse, Girlfriend & Children
The 30-year-old man lived happily with his son and daughter in London. He had a relationship with his long-time girlfriend named “Caroline Foulkes”. After some time of dating, Luke Sandoe got married to his wife.
After marriage, the couple blessed with a beautiful daughter named “Louise Sandoe”. Luke is also a father of his son named “Leo Sandoe”. According to some sources, he got separated from his wife in the year 2015.
But there is no information is available about these sources. Moreover, he loved to spent his time with his kids. Sandoe often used to go to adventure places along with his children. On 07 May 2020, Luke died and left his kids alone.
|Real Full Birth Name||Luke Sandoe.|
|Profession||Physique Coach, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur.|
|Age at the time of death||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Leo.|
|House Location||London, England.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 115.6 Kg.
Pounds: 255 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Son: Leo Sandoe.
Daughter: Louise Sandoe.
|Social media||Instagram: @lukesandoe (226K + followers).
Twitter: @lukesandoe (3.8K + followers).
Youtube: Self-Titled (16.7K + subscribers).
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$3-4 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Contests with positions||1. South Coast 2012 Juniors: 1st Place.
2. British Finals 2012 Inters O90kg: 2nd Place.
3. British Finals 2013 – Men's O100kg: N/A.
4. South Coast – Men's O100kg: 1st Place.
5. Welsh Grand Prix – Men's O100kg: 1st Place.
6. UKBFF British Championships 2015: 6th place.
7. UKBFF Kent Classic Championships 2015: 2nd place.
8. Arnold Classic 2017: 8th place.
9. Arnold Classic Australia 2018: 6th place.
10. Indy Pro 2018: 3rd place.
11. California Pro Men’s Bodybuilding 2018: 15th place.
|Last Updated||On 08 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Luke Sandoe
- In the year 2012, he participated in the junior level bodybuilding competition at South Coast.
- Luckily, he won the competition and earned the 1st position.
- After that, he participated in many other bodybuilding contests.
- In the year 2017, he stepped into the professional bodybuilding career in the 2017 Arnold Classic Contest.
- In the same year, Luke also appeared as a professional bodybuilder at the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (IFBB).
- He won the title of super heavyweight class in UKBFF British Finals and earned the 2nd place.
- In his professional bodybuilder career, Luke Sandoe earned so many pro statuses.
- After winning the UKBFF British Championships, he got the IFBB pro card.
- From his career, Sandoe earned the net worth of $2-3 million USD (as in 2020).
- The popular bodybuilder passed away at the age of 30 years old on 7 May 2020.
- According to the Police, he was found dead by his gym partner “James Hollingshead” and his girlfriend at his home in London, England.
- Many popular bodybuilders mourned at his death.
- Sandoe also ran his own fitness studio named “Elite Body & Fitness” in England.
- He also gave personal training.
- In his weight lifting and bodybuilding career, he earned so many medals and awards.
- He has also appeared on the cover page of many popular magazines.
- Luke also promotes some nutritional brands such as Redcon1, etc.
- He mostly wore casual clothes.
- Sandoe was a dog lover and liked to play with his pet dog.