Lyle Tuttle (born October 3, 1931) is an American Tattoo Artist and Historian from Chariton, USA. Actually, his fondness towards the tattoos begins in 1945. He is just 14 that time and purchases a tattoo worth $3.5 US Dollars. Currently, the value of the same tattoo is almost $30 USD. Within 5 years, he plans to be a tattoo artist in 1949.
Additionally, Lyle gets instant success and opens his studio in San Francisco. He designs tattoos for celebrities such as Jo Baker, Henry Fonda, Joan Baez, and Cher. Meanwhile, he takes an official retired in 1990. On the other hand, Tuttle makes tattoos occasionally on special demand.
However, the legendary artist has passed away from March 25, 2019. Actually, Lyle’s death news has announced on his Instagram page. Actually, he is a great soul and a magical personality. Several celebrities condemn on his sudden death.
Additionally, the people have advised not to call in her Ukiah house. Still, it is a tough time for his wife and family. The death cause of him has not told yet. Moreover, the funeral rituals are on Saturday at the Eversol Funeral Home around 2 pm.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Tattoo Artist was born on the 3rd October 1931 in Chariton, Iowa (USA). Currently, Lyle Tuttle’s age is around 87 years old.
Additionally, he is an adorable son of Howard Tuttle (father) and Opal Tuttle (mother). In fact, he did his Middle School from the Iowa region.
Mr. Lyle Tuttlehas a lovely wife whose name is Judy Tuttle. He shares a daughter with her named Suzanne Tuttle.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Lyle Tuttle.|
|Profession||Tattoo Artist & Historian.|
|In The News For||Dies on March 25, 2019 in his house and his death cause not revealed.|
|Age (As of 2019)||87 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 3, 1931.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chariton, Iowa (USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Ukiah, California (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Inked on his body.|
|Parents||Father: Howard Tuttle.
Mother: Opal Tuttle.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Judy Tuttle.|
Daughter: Suzanne Tuttle.
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||High School in Iowa.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Mimi Keene.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Travelling & Making Tattoos.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$5 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lyle Tuttle
- Lyle is a revolutionary tattoo artist of his time.
- Furthermore, he creates unique styles like vintage art.
- Many women prefer him for making tattoos.
- Surprisingly, Tuttle did not tattoo to a minor child of the USA.
- His reach is to the seven continents with different cultures.
- In fact, Lyle whole body was covered with the tattoos.
- This shows the craze towards his work.
- Actually, his success surpasses in 1970 after being on the Roller Magazine’s cover.
- The 87-year-old is also an iconic figure of “The Summer of Love Culture”.
- Money Factor: The estimated Lyle Tuttle’s Net worth is valued at $5 Million US Dollars.
Explore More: The Biography of Moshe Ndiki | Trivia, Profile & His Life Story
- However, he disliked for his shameless self-promotion in the media.
- e gives an autograph to Anna Felicity Friedman (Historian).
- Tuttle sets an epic record in 2014.
- Meanwhile, he opens his tattoo station in Russian Bellingshausen
- It is a guesthouse owned by a scientist at that time.