Madison Bell (born in 2002) is an American School Student from Greenfield, Ohio (United States). She is in the senior year of high school. Her graduation scheduled to finish on May 22.
Moreover, she planned for her higher studies in one of the top colleges of New York, Florida, or Los Angeles. Madison follows the Christianity religion.
Complete Information of Missing Ohio Teenage Girl
Madison found missing from her home. She went to the tanning center on May 17, 2020. Then, she did not return home. No one knows what happened to the 18-year-old Bell. Her family worried about the safety and security of their daughter.
Melissa Bell (Madison’s mother) shared that her child is in trouble. She never hides any information. Furthermore, she always calls her dad or mom in case of any emergency.
The Highland County, Ross County Sheriff Offices, and the Greenfield Police Department began searching for the girl. Moreover, the child’s missing case is the issue of concern. Earlier, the investigation team tipped off a white car, and a young man saw near the church area.
These clues were baseless during the investigation procedure. Ms. Bell’s mom pleaded people to help on Facebook. She wants her innocent to get back home and complete her graduation week with her senior friends.
The mission girl was born in 2002 in Greenfield, USA. Madison Bell’s age is around 18 years old (as of 2020). However, her age is an estimation; her birth information is unavailable on the internet sources.
Her mommy’s name is Melissa Montavon (aka Melissa Bell). She is the senior year student of Edward Lee McClain High School. However, the name of her daddy is not available.
Madison Bell hid the information associated with her love interest. Meanwhile, a group of people saw a man in his 20s-30s in the church parking area.
The unknown man was in a white car. Still, it is not clear whether the man has any connection with Madison or not.
Police officers revealed the unknown person not associated with the missing girl case. Still, people are giving their own opinion about the unlocked car, man, and Madison’s absence.
As per the Fox19 records, Ms. Bell’s boyfriend is Cody Mann. On Tuesday night, he talked with the journalists of the Fox19 team. He shared the details about his partner.
However, He is missing Madison. He was in tears while talking about his girlfriend. Mann could not sleep and eat after he got the missing news of his lover.
|Real Full Birth Name||Madison Bell.|
|Profession||High School Student.|
|Age (As of 2020)||18 years old.|
|In the News For||Missing from her home from May 17, 2020.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2002.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Greenfield (Ohio, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|House Location||Greenfield, Ohio.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Tattoo||Ghost tattoo on side and cross tattoo inked on the neck.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Melissa Montavon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Disclosed.|
|Highest Qualification||Senior Year High School.|
|School||Edward Lee McClain High School.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Last Updated||On 20 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Madison Bell
- Donnie Barrera (Highland County Sheriff) talked about Madison’s disappearance case in the interview with Fox19.
- The Ohio Attorney General showed his concern regarding the case.
- Madison Bell described as a girl of height 5 feet 6 inches/5 feet 7 inches. Moreover, her approximate body weight is around 56 Kg/57 Kg. She has brown hair and eyes.
- A cross tattoo inked on her neck, and a ghost tattoo is on her side.
- As per The Wilmington New Journal report, she wore a t-shirt, black pants/leggings, black north face jacket, and brown sandals.
- She went to the tan center on May 17 in her white car.
- The police team has located the described car near the church. Still, there is no clue of Madison.
- Some people told the officers that they saw a man near the car. They could find the girl and the man together near the church.
- However, the clue is not useful for the police to reach a high school student.
- As time passes, the case has become tricky for the investigation team.
- Meanwhile, Madison’s mommy shared a Facebook post asked the community to help in a difficult situation.