Magdalena Lamparska (born January 06, 1988) is a Polish Actress and Social Media Personality from Slupsk. She is one of the most celebrated actresses in Poland who acted both in films and theatre plays.
Magdalena started her carrier in acting in 2007 with a television movie “Jutro idziemy do kina”. Her debut role name was Małgosia in the TV project which means “Tomorrow We Are Going to the Movies” directed by Michał Kwieciński. It was released on 01 Sep 2007.
To her good luck, Lamparska’s first movie got a “Gold Magnolia Award” for the Best Television Movie. It was the story of three friends who graduated together but after this, they become busy in their lives and hardly meet with each other.
World War-2 was also filmed in this movie. However, the actress first received popularity in Poland with her appearance in the T.V. series “39 I pół” (39 and a half).
She played the character of Marta in this series. It was a comedy-drama series telecasted on TVN. It was a story of 40 years old man who wants to get back to his childhood. In 2020, the actress rose to international fame after she played a major part in the film 365 Days (Polish title 365 Dni)Wikipedia.
The film was originally released on February 07, 2020, in Poland but Netflix distributed the movie in June 2020. Magdalena got a chance to star as Olga which is one of the main characters in the film.
Some of the other main casts of 365 Days are Michele Morrone as Don Massimo Torricelli, Anna-Maria Sieklucka as Laura Biel, Bronisław Wrocławski as Mario, Otar Saralidze as Domenico, etc. It was directed by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes.
Making of 365 Days Movie
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The actress was born on the 6th of January 1988 at Słupsk city of Poland to her loving mom and dad. Magdalena Lamparska’s age is 32 years old, as of 2020. There is no much information about her parents and family on the internet.
But she seems to be very close to her mother who is a homemaker. Magdalena sometimes post pictures with her caring mom on her official Instagram and other social sites. She even supported her daughter in her personal as well as professional life.
On the other side, the theatre artist’s father is a reputed citizen of Poland who works as a businessman. He is also very proud of Lamparska’s success which she received from the acting world.
As of education, she completed her high school studies from one of the elite colleges in Poland. Later, the actress graduated from the Aleksander Zelwerowicz State Theatre Academy in Warsaw and took her acting training from there.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
When it comes to her love life, Lamparska never revealed about it on the internet in order to maintain a low profile. Dreshare.com has no many details about her past romantic relationship(s), boyfriend(s), etc but we will update our readers in the coming days.
A few years back, Magdalena Lamparska married her husband “Bartek Osumek” in a lavish ceremony after dating him for a while. As per the source, the couple remained in a relationship about a year ago before tying the knot in June 2019.
Bartek is a loyal and supporting life partner. He always supports his wife in her life. The actress is also a proud mother of her son who was born a few years. She often shares pictures with her child on her Instagram where she has over 222,000 followers.
Height, Weight, & Figure Measurements
The talented artist is blessed with very beautiful facial attributes and sexy physique which complements her personality very well. Magdalena Lamparska’s height is 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm tall). In addition, her weight is about 65 kg approximately as of June 2020.
Moreover, she has a blue-colored eye which adds to her beauty even more. The actress always keeps hair length short and the color of hair is blonde. As a film personality, she has to keep herself maintained and check her diet on a daily basis.
For this, Magdalena always eats a balanced diet where she has more protein and fewer carbohydrates. She also has moderate fat in the form of nuts and butter.
Her diet is rich in fibers which also help her to keep her skin glowing and young. This is the secret of her young look even at the age of 32. The actress’s day starts with a glass of lukewarm water with lemon in it.
Then her daily routine starts after she is done with her 1 hour of exercise. Her exercise routine contains different types of workout plans which she performs on alternate days. She is a gym freak and never misses her routine.
Most of the time, Lamparska is seen in a natural look which she hardly wears makeup and keeps a simple look. She likes to put on full-face of makeup and fancy dresses on movie premieres and parties. In daily life, she wears casual as well as comfortable outfits.
|Real Full Birth Name||Magdalena Lamparska.|
|Famous for||her performances in films like 365 Days, Jutro idziemy do kina, The Zookeeper's Wife, etc.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth||January 06, 1988.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/magdalamparska/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: we will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Bartek Osumek.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Aleksander Zelwerowicz State Theatre Academy.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Zbigniew Zamachowski.
Actress: Izabella Scorupco.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Rome, Italy.|
|Love to do||Singing, Reading, Theatre Play & Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Brands||Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Last Updated||June 23, 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Magdalena Lamparska
- Lamparska participated in various theatre shows while studying at the Aleksander Zelwerowicz State Theatre Academy in Warsaw, Poland.
- In fact, the institute also helped her in improving her acting skills and personality.
- Furthermore, in 2008, Magdalena Lamparska portrayed the role of “ELKA” in the movie “JUST NOT NOW”.
- As per the reports, the artist was awarded as the best female character in the 8th Russian film festival for her performance in this project.
- In 2009, Magdalena appeared in shows named “Zero” and “Możesz być kim chcesz?”.
- Later, in 2010, the beautiful actress got a chance to star in one of the episodes of “Na dobre I na złe”.
- Her performance in the drama program “Hotel 52” was also appreciated by fans and critics.
- In addition, she portrayed one of the leading roles as Marta in all the episodes of the show from 2010 to 2013.
- The actress worked with other casts such as Krzysztof Kwiatkowski (as Artur Górski), Pawel Tomaszewski (as Kuba Gwiazda), Jakub Mazurek (as Robert), Laura Samojlowicz (as Natalia Lipska), etc.
- In the following years, Lamparska worked in shows like Big Love, Sałatka z bakłażana, Ojciec Mateusz, Bogowie, No Panic, etc.
- She even got fame after playing an important role in the movie “The Zookeeper’s Wife” as directed by Niki Caro.
- The talented actress performed one of the minor parts as Wanda Englert.
- During an interview, she told her audience that she enjoys singing in her free time. She is a talented woman who also won a prize for singing in a competition.
- The theatre artist always chooses to spend her holidays with her spouse in various exotic locations.
- Magdalena Lamparska’s Net worth of $1.5 Million US Dollars, as of 2020, and she also owns various luxury bags, jewelry, clothes, cars, and a big house.
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn and the people born in this zodiac are known for their responsible nature, self-control, and good managers.
- She is very ambitious about her career and always tries to choose a different as well as challenging character.
References [ + ]