Mama Cax (born November 20, 1989 – died December 16, 2019) was an American-Haitian Model, Motivational Speaker, Blogger, and Disabled Rights Activist from New York City, USA. In 2017, she officially signed by the JAG Models.
Cacsmy Brutus walked on the ramp in the New York Fashion Week 2018. Mama wore Becca McCharen designed swimsuit. Furthermore, she transformed standards of beauty by her frequent appearances.
She became the face of “Teen Vogue” along with Chelsea Werner and Jillian Mercado. During 2019, she was the marketing face of Olay beauty brand. She admitted to the London hospital in December 2019.
However, she suffered from severe blood clots in lungs and abdominal pains. The doctors revealed her medical bulletin. Mama Cax was in critical condition and never recovered from her illness. She died in the hospital on December 16, 2019.
Early Life, Parents & Childhood
Cacsmy Brutus was born on the 20th of November 1989 (age 30 years old) in New York City. She belonged to the Haitian descent group. Max’s dad-mom employed in the local companies. She stayed for some years in Haiti too.
At the age of 14, Model Mama Cax diagnosed with lung cancer and osteosarcoma. Later on, she went for the hip replacement surgery that failed. Her right leg removed due to the treatment failure.
Though, she lost her confidence and hid her prosthetic legs for a few years. Ms Cax studied her Bachelor and Master Degree courses in International Relations.
Wedding, Love Affairs & Husband
However, Mama Cax never openly discussed her boyfriend. There is no information recovered about her relationship history.
Cacsmy Brutus stayed single during her life. she gave her maximum time to social work activities.
View this post on Instagram
Grandma and grandpa sending you a postcard. On Monday we attended our first black tie event- where @glamourmag honored some phenomenal women. I styled myself and did my own makeup 💁🏾♀️. Not one good picture was captured that night. Did I recreate my look to snap some nice pic, you bet i did 😌. Slide 3: taken at the event 📷: @tylerhenrystudio Make up: @mamacax Stylist: @mamacax __________________________________________
|Real Full Birth Name||Cacsmy Brutus.|
|Profession||Model, Social Activist, Motivational Speaker & Blogger.|
|In the News For||She died in the London hospital on December 16, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Birth Date||November 20, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, United States.|
|Date of Death||December 16, 2019.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Cause||Cancer, Lung issues and Blood clot.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Pisces.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/mamacax.
: Facebook: facebook.com/mamacax.
|House Location||London, United Kingdom.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 Kg.
Pounds: 130 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-25-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor & Master Degree in International Relations.|
|College/University||Private University, New York.|
|Favorite Things & Love to Do|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Travel Desintation||Germany & Japan.|
|Favorite Color||Blue, Green & White.|
|Hobbies||Traveling & Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Noodles & Pasta.|
|Net worth||$75 Million US Dollars.|
|Yearly Earnings||$1.5 Million-$2.5 Million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mama Cax
- Cacsmy Brutus learned to play basketball in a wheelchair.
- Additionally, she joined the local teams and played charity matches too.
- Mama worked in the New York Mayor Office after her studies.
- In September 2016, she invited the White House for the fashion show performance.
- Barrack and Michelle Obama conducted the show.
- Cax announced her willingness to be in the New York Marathon.
- She signed as the brand promoter of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna.
- How Tall: Mama Cax stood at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her body weight measured around 130 in Pounds.
- She and Jessica Tores frequently wrote the motivational blogs.
- They aimed to promote self-love and beauty transformation.
- As per records, Cacsmy Brutus’s net worth is $75 Million US Dollars (USD). Her earnings ranged from $1.5 Million to $2.5 Million.
- She named the “Woman of the Year 2019”.
- Ms. Cax Instagram account has 208K followers.
- Before her death, she lived in London City.