Manuel Henriquez (born in 1963) is an American Venture Capital Entrepreneur, Founder, Adviser, and Member of the Board of Directors from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He began a business “Wordworks” during his college. Manuel also hired other students to type resumes and records.
Furthermore, the 55-year-old entrepreneur launched “HealthyPets“. It was online support that provided knowledge about veterinary practices. After his graduation, he joined BancBoston Ventures (a Bank of Boston venture capital group).
Moreover, Henriquez also served as the vice president of the bank. He also worked at the Robertson Stephens & Co in San Francisco and Comdisco Ventures. In addition, in 2003, Manuel founded “Hercules Capital” in Palo Alto and remained a chairman and CEO.
Recently, Henriquez and his wife “Elizabeth Henriquez” charged with the college admission cheating incident. They are one of the rich parents accused in the 2019 college admissions bribery scandal as a result of the FBI’s Operation.
After the news broke, he resigned from his post from the Hercules Capital. In fact, celebrities like Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli and Felicity Huffman also dragged in this case.
The “Desperate Housewives” star gave bribe for her daughters Georgia Grace, and Sofia Grace. Lori bribed $500,000 USD to get Olivia Jade, and Isabella Jade ways in USC. Manuel and his spouse also share two daughters together including Isabelle Henriquez.
She is currently a junior at Georgetown University. On March 12, 2019, a college entrance scam allegedly run by William Rick Singer was solved. Many college coaches and officials were also active in this crime.
Henriquez paid more than $400,000 USD to William to get Isabelle into Georgetown. The documents also stated that Singer also gave money to Gordon Ernst (Georgetown’s former tennis coach).
They wanted to name Isabelle as a tennis recruit. The proofs also claimed that she was a nationally ranked tennis player. However, she had no history of playing the sport.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Manuel A. Henriquez was born in 1963 in Santo Domingo, in the Dominican Republic. At present, Manuel Henriquez’s age is 55 years old. His father and mother divorced each other when he was just a baby.
Henriquez’s family was famous for a rum business in the local community since 1852. But Manuel’s parents didn’t involve in the business and lived as middle class. Furthermore, the entrepreneur also has two elder sisters (names are not available).
Manuel’s mom moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the USA with all her children and became American citizens. She faced a lot of difficulties as a single parent. She also did multiple odd jobs in order to raise her kids properly.
Moreover, Manuel completed his school education from Fort Lauderdale High School. Later, he graduated from Boston University and received his business administration degree. The entrepreneur also earned a BS in international business administration and finance from Northeastern University in 1987.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Manuel A. Henriquez.|
|Profession||Venture Capital Entrepreneur, Founder, Adviser, and Member of the Board of Directors.|
|Age (As of 2018)||55 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1963.
|Birthplace/Hometown||1. Santo Domingo, in the Dominican Republic.
2. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
|Famous For||Manuel and his wife are one of the wealthy parents charged in the 2019 college admissions bribery scandal as a result of the FBI’s Operation.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Atherton, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Elizabeth Henriquez.|
|School||Fort Lauderdale High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Northeastern University.
2. Boston University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Vin Diesel.
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami and Italy.|
|Favorite Color||Black and White.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$70-80 million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Manuel Henriquez
- The entrepreneur used to participate in the Junior Achievement after-school program in his high school.
- As per his Wikipedia Profile, the program also allowed him to create mock companies with his friends.
- Furthermore, Henriquez discovered he was dyslexic when he was in college by his professor.
- He also worked as a bartender during his college days.
- Money Factor: the estimated Net worth of Manuel Henriquez is $70-80 million US Dollars.
- His monthly salary is $8 million USD.
- We also got the information that his child, Isabelle, cheated on her SATs and fake her credentials.
- Moreover, Singer arranged for a fraudulent proctor to support her during an SAT exam at her private college preparatory school.
Trending: The Biography of Gypsy Rose Blanchard | Her Life Story, Affairs & Trivia
- She scored 1900 out of 2400 on the exam which was more than 300 points over her earlier best score.
- Most of the stars kids were not aware of their parents’ actions but it was not in the case of Isabella as she confessed her crime.
- In fact, Manuel and his partner, Elizabeth, arrested for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest mail services fraud.
- Later, they got a bail of $500,000 USD.
- Currently, Henriquez’s family lives in Atherton, California, USA.