Manuela Escobar (born May 25, 1984) is a Columbian Businesswoman, Homemaker, Controversial Personality, and Drug Dealer daughter from Columbia. She is best known as Pablo Escobar’s child. He was a Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist who was often called “The King of Cocaine”.
Furthermore, Pablo’s cartel provided an approximated 80% of the cocaine smuggled into the USA. He was the richest gangster in history with an estimated Net worth of $30 billion US Dollars (around $58 billion USD as of 2019).
Moreover, Escobar was killed in a shootout encounter by Colombian National Police on 2 December 1993. He was survived by his wife, a daughter, and a son. Manuela was just 9-year-old when her parent passed away. Escobar enjoyed a lavish lifestyle when her dad was alive.
According to Wikipedia, Pablo once burned $2 million USD to keep her warm while they were hiding in the Medellin mountainside. Currently, her real birth name is Juana Manuela Marroquin Santos.
On 28 May 2020, Pablo Escobar’s brother, Roberto Escobar has filed a lawsuit against the company “Apple”. He is suing the Tech goat for $2.6 billion US Dollars. Roberto Escobar has told media that his iPhone was hacked with the help of the “FaceTime” app. Ladbible
Early Life, Parents & Bio
The daughter of Pablo Escobar was born on the 25th of May 1984 in Columbia. Hence, Manuela Escobar’s age is 35 years old, as of 2020. Her father “Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria” ran the famous drug network “Medellín Cartel”.
By the 1980s, his firm smuggled about 70 to 80 tons of cocaine from Colombia to the USA on a monthly basis. Furthermore, Manuela’s mother “Maria Victoria Henao” initially was a homemaker. Later, she became a successful real estate agent.
Story of Pablo Escobar’s Children
Medellín also has an elder brother “Juan Pablo Escobar Henao”. He is a Colombian architect and author. After the death of her dad, the family fled from Colombia to Mozambique in 1995 and thereafter to Brazil in order to protect themselves from Pablo’s enemies.
Finally, they came to Buenos Aires, Argentina, on tourist visas. Manuela settled there as citizens in exile from Colombia with her bro Juan Pablo Escobar and mom. Later, María Henao switched her name to María Isabel Santos Caballero to hide her real identity.
Moreover, Juan also changed his name to Sebastián Marroquín. As of education, Escobar has mainly homeschooled all her life. She used to attend a public school in Argentina with her sibling. But her mother’s business associates soon found out her real identity.
Then, Henao stayed in prison for one and a half years. However, she released when the officials were not able to find any connection to her investments with any illegal activity. This incident made Manuela quit the school and study at her home.
|Real Full Birth Name||Juana Manuela Marroquin Santos.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Pablo Escobar (Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist).|
|Age (As of 2020)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 25, 1984.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Pablo Escobar.
Mother: Maria Victoria Henao.
|Siblings||Brother: Sebastián Marroquín (real name Juan Pablo Escobar Henao).
|Husband/Spouse||Name not available.|
|Alma Mater||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping, and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.7 Million US Dollars (As of 2020).|
|Income Source||From her Business, investments & other ventures.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Manuela Escobar
- The young Manuela is fond of her late father. In fact, she used to sleep with the shirt that Pablo wore on his last day.
- On January 13, 1988, Pablo Escobar’s daughter experienced a terrifying incident when a murder attack took place on Pablo. The family experienced a car bomb explosion at their Monaco apartment building.
- Furthermore, her dad accused Hélmer Herrera (Colombian drug trafficker) for the attack.
- Once Manuela fancied a unicorn as her birthday present.
- Her loving father, Pablo Escobar created a unicorn out of a horse and gave the horse a cow’s horn. In fact, fake wings also attached in the process.
- Money Factor: She is earning a decent amount of income from her business and career. As of 2019, the calculated Manuela Escobar Net worth is around $1.7 Million US Dollars.
- Moreover, some websites also claimed that Gaviria gave her a promise that she will be the last child of his.
- Then, Pablo kept his words and asked one of his mistresses to abort their baby.
- As an author, her brother published a book titled “Pablo Escobar: My Father” in 2014.
References [ + ]