Manvendra Singh (born on May 12, 1964) is an Indian Politician from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. In 2014, he had expelled from Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP). Presently, he is the MLA of Shiv constituency Rajasthan since 2013. During Manmohan Singh’s government, he appointed as the member of Standing Committee of Defense. Presently, he is planning to Congress and fights 2019 Lok Sabha election Jaisalmer.
He is angry from BJP regarding the Barmer ticket issue in 2014. Moreover, his father Jaswant wants to fight the Lok Sabha election from Barmer in 2014. However, the party senior leaders gave a ticket to another ticket.
Meanwhile, PM Modi apologized on the Barmer issue of 2014. Still, Manvendra is not ready to be the part of BJP. He is not afraid of the CM Vasundhara Raje storm in Rajasthan. His eyes are on the Jaisalmer seat for 2019 elections. Recently, he organized Swabhiman Rally in Bamer.
Manvendra Singh Wiki, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is Jaswant Singh’s Son? This Former BJP Politician was born on 12th of May 1964 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. As of 2018, Manvendra Singh is fifty-four, (54) years old. Moreover, his father Jaswant Singh was a BJP leader.
The name of his mother is Sheetal Kanwar. He completed his college from Mayo College. Then, Singh went to Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts. He also studied in School of Oriental and African Studies, London.
The name of his wife is Chitra Singh from Bhainsrongarh. Furthermore, Manvendra and Chitra have two children, Harshini Kumar Rathore (daughter) and Hamir Singh Rathore (son). Presently, he resides with his family in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
Manvendra Singh Biograph (Politician) Age, Spouse, Children, Net worth, Caste, Parents & More
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Manvendra Singh.|
|Age||Fifty-Four (54) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||12th of May 1964.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.|
|Famous For||BJP MLA of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly from Shiv.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Jaswant Singh.
Mother: Sheetal Kanwar.
|Manvendra Singh Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Chitra Singh.|
|Children||Harshini Kumar Rathore (daughter) and Hamir Singh Rathore (son).|
|Highest Qualification||MA from Mayo College.|
|College/University||1. Mayo College.
2. Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts.
3. School of Oriental and African Studies, London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Rajesh Khanna.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Music Instruments.|
|Favorite Dishes||Spanish Food.|
|Manvendra Singh Net worth|
|Net Asset||Rs. 1.25 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Facts about Jaswant Singh’s Son (BJP Politician)
- Manvendra belongs to the political background family.
- Furthermore, his father is the veteran BJP leader.
- He belongs to the Rajput community of Rajasthan.
- Furthermore, Singh served in Indian Army in the early 80s.
- The 54-year-old fought for India in the Kargil war.
- In the 90s he entered in Indian politics through BJP.
Read Also: Profile of Anita Date & her Personal Life Affairs
- Earlier, he worked for the Indian Express as a journalist.
- He fought his first Lok Sabha election with Congress in 1999 from Barmer-Jaisalmer.
- Then, he won the election against Sona Ram in 1999 and 2014.
- Currently, he is serving as BJP MLA from Shiv Constituency from 2013.
- Jaswant’s son has written two books Till Memory Serves: Victoria Cross Winners of India (2007) and Campaign Diary: Chronicle Election Fought and Lost (2013).