Mary Miller-Bergman (born in 1962 – died October 3, 2019) was an American Entrepreneur from Chicago, United States. She was also the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Hanover Hill Wealth Advisers.
Still, she died with her spouse Judson Bergman (Businessman) in an accident in the San Francisco location. They traveled in a taxi from Highway 101 in the United States. A car coming from the wrong side of the road collided with the taxi.
Four people lost their lives in a deadly accident on October 3. However, the Envestnet company board team revealed a statement. They shared their deepest condolences on their demise.
Jud and Mary remembered with their brilliant vision and teamwork for their business. The Associated Press and the Highway Department spokesperson talked on the deadly car collision.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
Mary Miller-Bergman was born in 1962 in Chicago, United States. Moreover, she enjoyed her childhood memories with her siblings. However, Mary’s mom-dad names not available on the internet.
She completed her Bachelor’s Degree (Finance) from the University of Illinois. Later on, she enrolled for the MBA course at the University of Chicago.
Spouse, Personal Relationships & Wedding
She married for a long time to Judson Bergman. Furthermore, they shared the love and bond of their three children. Jud’s former wife was Susan Bergman.
However, she suffered from brain cancer disease and died in 2006. Susan was the mother of her four cute kids.
|Real Full Birth Name||Mary Miller-Bergman.|
|Profession||Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Hanover Hill Wealth Advisers.|
|In The News For||She did in a car accident with her Judson Bergman (husband) died on October 3, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1962.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Death Date||October 3, 2019.|
|Place||Highway 101 in Chicago.|
|Current Residence||Chicago, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Name Not Found.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Judson Bergman.|
|Children||Three Kids (Name Not Known).|
|Highest Qualification||1. Graduate Degree in Finance from University of Illinois.
2. MBA degree from the University of Chicago.
|Alma Mater.||1. University of Illinois.
2. University of Chicago.
|Net worth (approx.)||$55.9 Million US Dollars.|
|Home Details||Her house located in Chicago, USA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mary Miller-Bergman
- Judson was the minority owner in the Apex Venture Partners and Edgewater Funds.
- His firm Everstnet empowered wealth management and intelligent systems for its investors.
- Meanwhile, Mary’s life partner headed the Nuveen Investors.
- Still, she kept herself away from social media.
- She was busy in her business but tried to manage her time for her hobbies.
- Miller-Bergman regularly read books in the night.
- The joint net worth of Judson and Mary Miller-Bergman is around $55.9 Million US Dollars. Both of them made investments in different firms located in California and New York.
- According to Jud’s friends, he was a big executive and along with that a better person.