Matthew Whitaker (born October 29, 1969) is an American Politician and, Professional Lawyer from Des Moines (USA). In fact, he is currently serving as the Attorney of USA. The United States president Donald Trump appointed after Jeff Sessions resignation.
He also worked on the position of Attorney during Bush administration. Meanwhile, he served as the Chief to the staff from September 2017 to November 2018. He is the member of the Republican political party.
During the year 2002, he served as the treasurer of Iowa. Recently, Matthew appeared in talk shows and written opinion on various issues. Furthermore, he has associated himself with philanthropic activities.
Profile, Parents & Education
This USA attorney was born on the 29th of October 1969 in Des Moines, Iowa (USA). Presently, Matthew Whitaker’s age is 49 years old in 2018. In fact, he has attended Ankeny High School.
Matthew completed his BA graduation degree in Communication, JD and Masters’ degree MBA from the University of Iowa. However, the family details of Mr. Whitaker are not available. I am trying to get the facts soon. While pursuing his JD he has worked with law firms like Finley Alt Smith (Des Moines) and Briggs & Morgan (Minneapolis).
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
Whitaker married to his High School girlfriend Marci Whitaker (Wife). In fact, Marci is a Civil Engineer. They have three children together. Alison Whitaker is the name of his eldest daughter studying at the University of Iowa.
|Full Birth Name||Matthew G. Whitaker.|
|Profession||Lawyer & US Attorney.|
|Age (As of 2018)||Forty-nine (49) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 29, 1969.|
|Famous for||Appointed as the US Attorney by President Trump on November 7, 2018.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Des Moines, Iowa (USA).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-38-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Banker (Name not known).
|Siblings||Brother: 2 Bros.
|Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||He has dated American Civil Engineer Marci Whitaker.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Marci Whitaker.|
|Children||Alison Whitaker (Daughter) & Names of other two children not known.|
|Highest Qualification||BA, MBA & JD from University of Iowa.|
|School||Ankeny High School.|
|College/University||University of Iowa.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Sukollawat Kanarot.
Actress: Davika Hoorne.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Moscow.|
|Love to do||Playing Polo and Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Thai Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$17.54 Million US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income||$2.15 Million USD|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Matthew Whitaker
- Matthew has worked for national grocery company SuperValu as Corporate Counsel.
- In fact, “The New Times” has described him as Donald Trump loyalist.
- He is now serving as the USA Attorney succeeding Jeff Sessions.
- However, he could win Iowa Senate elections of the year 2005.
- Furthermore, the 49-year-old has worked for the Foundation of Accountability and Civic Trust in 2017.
- Whitaker has supported Hilary Clinton at the time of the email controversy.
- During that time, he was working for the FACT organization.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Matthew Whitaker is $17.54 Million US Dollars. In addition, he is currently earning $2.15 Million USD salary annually.
- In his political career, he got the post of the Chief of Staff in the Judiciary department in 2017.
- At that time, he has written an opinion regarding the Muller investigation case and involvement of Trump.
- He owns a small law firm named Whitaker Hagenow & Gustoff LL
- Now, the name of the legal company has changed to Hagenow & Gustoff LLP.
- Though, he faced big issues of the unsuccessful investigation being South Iowa’s attorney in 2004.
- Soon, he replaced by Nicholas A. Klinefeldt as he resigned.