Maty Ezraty (born in 1964 – died July 2019) is an American Yoga Teacher, Fitness Writer, Journal Contributor, and Entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California. She was famous for one of the co-founders of “YogaWorks” along with Chuck Miller.
It is one of the largest growing Yoga service providing company in the USA. Furthermore, the firm operates in 66 company-owned studios. They also have their dedicated Internet-based digital media service.
Profile, Death Cause & Details
In 2016, YogaWorks registered more than 3 million people as their students. Recently, Maty Ezraty passed away at the age of 55 in Tokyo, Japan. She died due to some unexpected circumstances.
But the main cause of her death is yet to confirmed by the authorities. According to a source, David Kim first announced about the sudden demise of Maty on the internet.
Career, Net worth & Yoga Lifestyle
Maty started her career in the Yoga industry back in her 20s. She used to teach numerous students in her hometown in California. Earlier, Ezraty learned to practice Yoga from teachers like Gabriella Giubilaro, Dona Holleman, and Pattabhi Jois.
In addition, she officially became a Yoga teacher back in 1985. Later, in 1987, Maty and Chuck Miller launched their company “YogaWorks”. It has studios in different places in America such as New York City, Northern California, Boston, Los Angeles, Orange County (California), Baltimore/Washington D.C., Atlanta, and Houston.
The 55-year-old Ezraty is regarded as a pioneer in yoga. Later, she sold YogaWorks in 2004. However, the yoga journal contributor continued to teach yoga around the world.
Furthermore, Rosanna McCollough became its President and Chief Operating Officer in 2015. As of 2017, the company had 66 yoga studios across the country. YogaWorks also sell numerous Yoga related clothing item and accessories on their official website.
At the time of Maty’s death, she was about to conduct a workshop in China and Singapore later this month. In 2019, Maty Ezraty’s Net worth is valued in between $10-12 Million US Dollars.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Maty Ezraty.|
|Profession||Yoga Teacher, Yoga Journal Contributor, and Founder.|
|Famous for||1. Being the founder of TogaWorks.
2. Recently, she passed away at the age of 55.
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1964.|
|Date of Death||July 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 45 Kg.
Pounds: 106 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Greyish Black.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Name not found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Julia Roberts.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Doing Yoga, and Meditating.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10-12 Million USD (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Maty Ezraty
- Wikipedia: The yoga teacher, Maty Ezraty was born in 1964 (age 55 years old, as in 2019) in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- There is no information about her father, mother, siblings, and early life available on the internet. But we will update you in the future.
- Furthermore, in 1985, she began working as a teacher at the Center for Yoga in Los Angeles.
- Maty joined the studio after meeting Pattabhi Jois (Indian yoga teacher and Sanskrit scholar) and later became the director of the organization.
Have a look: Who is Denise Nickerson? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts to know
- She also taught Yoga to Kathryn Budig (American actress).
- The yoga teacher also went to Mysore, India in order to enhance her Yoga knowledge from its motherland.
- Later, Maty studied yoga at the Iyengar Institute in Pune, India.
- As of relationship, the Yoga teacher never mentioned anything about her husband or boyfriend on the internet.
- But we assume she never married in her life and had no children.