Mayank Agarwal (born February 16, 1991) is an Indian Cricketer and Right-Hand Batsman from Bengaluru, India. He is in the National Cricket team of India. Now, Mayank made his international debut in the third test match against Australia. In fact, he started playing cricket from October 10, 2018. Currently, he is in Australia for the four test match series.
At that time, of the third test a young Australian boy Archie Schiller is the co-captain of Team Australia. He is 7 years old and suffering from a heart problem. Moreover, his dream is to play with the team as the captain. On the other hand, the Indian openers KL Rahul and Murali Vijay struggled for scoring runs.
Apart from that, Mayank made 76 runs on the first day. He plays shoots on different sides of the field. In fact, the cricket experts say that Mayank is just like Sehwag. Still, Agarwal has inducted in the team in September 2018 for the West Indies tour. He could not play due to some unknown reasons.
The 27-year-old is close to the record of former Indian batsman Dattu Padhkar. During December 1971, he has scored 51 runs in the Sydney test. Currently, the Rising Pune Supergiant took him for Rs. 10 Lakh INR. The IPL team is under the ownership of Rajiv Goenka Group.
Profile, Before Fame & Parents
This “Indian Right hand Batsman Cricketer” was born on the 16th of February 1991 in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Currently, Mayank Agarwal’s age is 27 years old in 2018. Furthermore, he is the son of Anurag Agarwal (Father).
However, Mayank’s mother name has not disclosed. He did his early education from Bishop Cotton Boy School. After that, Mayank went to the Jain University for his graduation.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
The wedding bells ring for Mayank in 2018. In fact, he married his Wife Aashita Sood in June 2018. She is also his childhood friend.
Furthermore, the duo studied in the same school and college. Sometimes, Aashita spotted with him during his matches. Apart from that, his beautiful wife is his manager too.
|Full Real Birth Name||Mayank Agarwal.|
|Famous For||His International Debut in Boxing test match against Austrialia.|
|Age (As of 2018)||27 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 16, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||Bengaluru (Karnataka, India).|
|Awards||“Madhavrao Scindia Award" (2018) for scoring highest runs in Ranji Trophy 2018.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-32-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Anurag Agarwal.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2018.|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with childhood friend Aashita Sood.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Aashita Sood.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from Jain University, Bengaluru.|
|School||Bishop Cotton Boy School.|
|Alma Mater||Jain College, Bengaluru.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Varun Dhawan.
Actress: Alia Bhatt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Travel & Painting.|
|Favorite Dishes||Poha & Dosa.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Will Update Soon.|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Found.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Interesting Facts about Mayank Agarwal
- Mayank noticed for his performance in the Under 19 match Cooch Behar Trophy.
- Then, he is selected to be in ICC under 19 World Cup team 2008-09.
- Agarwal played in the Karnataka Premier League 2010 and won “Man of the Tournament” title.
- In Ranji Match between Karnataka and Maharashtra, he scored 307 runs in 2017.
- At that time, he is the leading run-scorer of 2017-18 seasons with 1160 runs.
- He is with the Karnataka team in the “Vijay Hazare Trophy (2018-19)” and “Deodhar Trophy (2017-18)”.
- In fact, his excellent performance made him a first-class right-hand batsman.
Have a look: The Wikipedia Profile of Radhika Pandit & Personal Trivia
- Furthermore, he replaced Prithvi Shaw due to the injury in the Australia Tour 2018.
- Now, both teams have won one match each and third match is the very crucial one.
- He took part in IPL season 2018 as the player of Kings XI Punjab.
- Earlier, Mayank Agarwal represented the teams like Delhi Daredevils, Rising Pune Supergiant and Royal Challengers Bangalore.