Mike Hill (born August 19, 1970) is an American Sportscaster, Television Personality, Author, Actor, Anchor, and Social Media Personality from The Bronx, New York. He is best known as Cynthia Bailey’s Fiancé.
She is an American model, reality television personality, and actress. She initially signed with Wilhelmina Models and worked as a runway model. Furthermore, Bailey also gained fame after appearing in the reality show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”.
Sportscaster Career, Net worth & Profile
Mike currently works as a sportscaster currently with Fox Sports 1. He started his career in 1995 and worked as a sports director at WHAG-TV in Hagerstown, Maryland. Moreover, he also became a host the same year with KSEE-TV in Fresno, California.
Later, the TV personality worked with the WKRN-TV in Nashville, Tennessee from 1997 to 2000. The talented TV Host used to cover high school football games. In fact, Hill also earned two Emmy Awards for this project.
As per his Wealth stats in 2019, Mike Hill’s Net worth is between $10-15 million US Dollars.
Cynthia Bailey’s Partner recent works are in shows like ESPN First Take, Hill and Schlereth, NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, Highlight Express, etc.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend, Spouse & Children
Host Mike started dating his girlfriend “Cynthia Bailey” back in 2018. The model also publicly announced their relationship in August 2018 on her various social media accounts. Recently, on July 26, 2019, Hill proposed Bailey at the grand opening of her wine cellar, the Bailey WineCellar, in Atlanta.
In addition, Courtney Ajinça (celebrity event planner) organized the surprise for the couple. The whole event was so emotional and Mike bent on his one knee to confess his love for the reality star.
Currently, they are engaged and are planning to get married soon in 2020. Earlier, Mike Hill tied the knot with his wife “Camille Hill” (former model and beauty pageant holder). She also remained a former Miss Universe contestant.
The ex-pair also shares two children together i.e. two daughters named Ashlee (19-year-old) and Kayla (17-year-old). Moreover, Cynthia also wedded earlier with her ex-husband “Peter Thomas” from 2010 to 2017.
She also has a 19-year-old kid named Noëlle Robinson from her previous affair with ex-boyfriend Leon Robinson (American actor and singer). Bailey also had romantic links with her ex-partners Russell Simmons and Jayson Williams.
|Real Full Birth Name||Mike Hill.|
|Profession||Sportscaster, Television Personality, Author, Actor. Anchor, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Cynthia Bailey (American model, reality television personality, and actress).|
|Age (As of 2018)||48 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 19, 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The Bronx, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|House In||Marina del Rey, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsmikehill/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Siblings||Brother: J.R. Hill.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Divorced Once (Engaged).|
|Girlfriend||Cynthia Bailey (fiancee).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Camille (ex-wife).|
|Daughter||Ashlee and Kayla Hill.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|Alma Mater.||The United States Air Force Academy.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Beyonce (American singer) and Will Smith (American actor).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling and Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10-15 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mike Hill
- As per Wikipedia, Cynthia Bailey’s boyfriend, Mike Hill was born on the 19th of August 1970 in The Bronx, New York, United States. Therefore, his age is 48 years old, as of 2018.
- There is no information about his parents, childhood, and early life available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
- The television personality has a sibling i.e. a brother named J.R. Hill.
- He graduated from The United States Air Force Academy.
- Later, the host joined as a reservist in the U.S. Air Force.
- Mike also served as a host at Fox Sports Net in New York City from 2000 to 2002.
- Then, from 2002 to 2004, he also served as a sports anchor at KXAS-TV in Dallas, Texas.
- The star TV personality did various remote projects such as Cam Newton’s 2011 Pro Day at Auburn in his ESPN career days from 2004 to 2013.
- Moreover, Hill joined Fox Sports 1 (FS1) in August 2013 and appeared as a guest host for shows called Fox Sports Live and Fox Football Daily.
- Last year on June 22, 2018, the host began working in the program “BIG3 games” Season 2 on FS1.
- Currently, Hill also served as a CEO at “Thrill of Entertainment” (his production company).
- How tall: Mike Hill’s height is 6 Feet 0 Inch (183 centimeters tall).
- At this age, he maintains his physique quite well by working out in the gym 4 days a week. Hence, his estimated body weight is around 82 kilograms (181 pounds).
- As an actor, Mike had a lead role in The African Globe Theater of Newark’s Miss Evers’ Boys.
- In fact, the actor also had various cameo appearances on television shows and independent films.
- Recently, he gave his voice to an audiobook “Power, Money, and Sex” which was an autobiography by Deion Sanders (former baseball and football player).
- On Instagram, he entertains his 87+ k followers with his daily lifestyle pictures, daily vacation trips images, behind the shoot scenes, and much more.