Mohammadreza Soleimani (born in 1990) is an Iranian Citizen from Iran. He is the child of Qasem Soleimani (Major General, IRGC). Moreover, Qasem began military career started in the 1980s during the Iran-Iraq war.
He was also the commander of the Quads Force from 1998. Furthermore, he took command of the 41st military division. He involved himself in providing military assistance to the Hezbollah (Lebanon).
In 2014-2015, he combined with the Shia militia forces and Iraqi government against ISIL. Still, he killed on January 3, 2020, near the Baghdad International Airport. The American drone missiles shot on his convoy near the airport area. Mr. Soleimani’s dead body identified from the ring.
However, the DNA test has not conducted. Four other officials also lost their lives in the deadly attacks. The US Defense Department performed by the strikes on the command of their President on December 29 in Syria and Iran.
Early Life, Parents & Childhood
Mohammadreza Soleimani was born in 1990 (age 29 years, as in 2019) in Iran. However, his father, Qasem Soleimani, killed in the attacks on January 3.
He completed his studies from the Army School. Later on, he moved to London for his college education. Mohammadreza came back and joined the army operation department.
The name of his mother has not found. Furthermore, he also has a sister named Zeinab Soleimani. He is the grandchild of Hassan Soleimani and Fatemeh Soleimani.
|Full Birth Name||Mohammadreza Soleimani.|
|In the News For||His father Qasem Soleimani passed away in US army attacks on January 3, 2020.|
|Profession||Handled Iranian army duties.|
|Age (As of 2019)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1990.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 63 Kg.
Pounds: 138 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Qasem Soleimani.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||Sister: Zeinab Soleimani.|
|Highest Qualification||College Degree Completed.|
|Personal Life & Wedding|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mohammadreza Soleimani
- As per Personal Life, he never disclosed his wedding information. Still, there are clues connected with his spouse or children. As an assumption, he may be single at this time.
- Mohammadreza Soleimani did not actively interact with the media.
- Qasem recognized for his calm presence and strong opinions.
- Moreover, his personality compared with fictional characters Karla, Keyser Söze, and The Scarlet Pimpernel.
- The movie named Bodyguard (2016) inspired by his life.
- Still, the United States titled him as the known terrorist in their country.
- He honored with the Order of Faith.
- Earlier, he was also a contractor in the Kerman Water Organization.
- Qasem attended the sermons in his preacher travel journey.
- In his free time, he lifted weights in the local gym.