Napoleon Highbrou (born October 20, 2000) is an American Film Actor who was born in Martinez, California. He first began acting at the young age of 9 years old and had his first big stage performance at 11, at the New Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
Since then, Highbrou has acted in numerous amounts of plays up until he graduated from High School, also winning his school and city talent show, and was featured in the city newspaper “ East Bay Times “.
Where Napoleon began to start his film acting career. His first year of acting was extremely successful in where he booked almost all of the jobs he’s auditioned for. Obtaining an agent and appeared on the TV show “ 13 Reasons why “, and the feature film “ Jexi “, which was in theaters.
His acting performances weren’t overlooked as well. He won “ Best Actor “ at the African American Diaspora Film Festival as well for his performance in his debut film “ Appetite “.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
Actor Napoleon Highbrou is the son of Thalassa Highbrou (Mother) and Ray McDavid (Father). He has two sisters, one older sister named Rachelle Highbrou and a younger sister named Urhighness Highbrou.
He and his family have moved around often throughout most of his young life, up until he was in High School. He has a strong relationship with everyone in his family because he believes family is a #1 priority. What a great guy.
Highbrou attended Freedom High School, and was a very influential student at his school, being awarded to become a class speaker and was looked up to by his peers.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Dating
Napoleon is currently dating fellow actress Jasmyne Orin, who he has met in 2017, and they have had a strong relationship ever since then.
They post each other pretty frequently, and judging from their social media’s, it’s no secret that they are completely head over heels for each other.
Acting Career, Filmography & TV Shows
He is working pretty consistently since beginning his acting career, but there’s no coincidence as to why he seems so professional from the start. Before beginning his career as a professional actor, Napoleon Highbrou spent 10 years training his acting abilities. He performed in over 10 theatre plays, such as “ Peter Pan “, “ Kinky Boots “, and “ Love and Pride the musical “.
It’s no unknown fact that Highbrou is a Triple Threat when it comes to his Talents. He won multiple Talent shows for his dancing and performed at the East Lake Music Festival, after winning a Bay Area Competition called “ High School Heat Check “, and it was on social media and the contestant had to put “ #highschoolheatcheck “ and the top 5 talents had the opportunity to perform. When Napoleon sees an opportunity he definitely goes for it.
He has been in numerous amounts of films and projects since first starting. He even did some voice-over work for video games, such as, “ World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth “, “ World War Z “, and “ The Sinking City “.
He has been involved in over multiple Feature Films as well, such as, “ Haymaker “, “ Look into the Fire “, “ Jolted 2 “, and “ Fight 4 Your Life “, and the up and coming actor is only getting started.
Bio & Wiki
- Real birth name: Napoleon Maroon Highbrou
- Nickname: N/A
- Profession: Actor / Director / Dancer / Singer
- Age: 19 ( As of 2019 )
- Date of Birth: 10/20/2000
- Birthplace: Martinez, California
- Nationality: American
- Gender: Male
- Sun Sign: Libra
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches.
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Eye Color: Brown.
- Hair Color: Black.
- Mother: Thalassa Highbrou
- Father: Ray McDavid
- Sisters: Rachelle Highbrou & Urhighness Highbrou
PERSONAL LIFE RELATIONSHIP:
Girlfriend (partner): Jasmyne Orin
- Freedom High School
- Diablo Valley College
Some Lesser Known Facts about Napoleon Highbrou
- Highbrou was awarded Best Dressed at his High School.
- He was the class speaker at his Graduation.
- Has a talent for impersonating celebrities and accents.
- Whenever he sees homeless people, he always spares cash.
- His family told him since he was 7 years old, he would grow up and be famous one day.
- He’s a big believer in Ghosts & Aliens.
- Napoleon Highbrou says he’s definitely the hardest worker he knows.
- He can play the guitar and trumpet from a young age.
- He claims although a lot of people would assume he’s very cocky, he’s actually extremely humble, whenever he speaks to anyone he shows the same respect as he would to a close friend.
- His favorite go-to snack is Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts
- The actors get to look up to most are Denzel Washington, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne Johnson, and Will Smith. He loves the work ethic of each actor and says watching their performances drives him to best the best he can be.