Natasha Bertrand (born December 5, 1992) is an American Journalist, Reporter and, TV News Anchor from New York, USA. She worked as a journalist at MSNBC and NBC News. In fact, she is among the reporters who have great knowledge of politics. She is the one who brings the detailed facts about Trump-Russia investigation.
Her hard-hitting reporting is for the latest political scenario in the USA. Moreover, Natasha is the young and aspiring reporter of NBC News. In fact, she has known for an incident with Ty Cobb (Former Senator) in 2017. Ms. Bertrand wrote a report on James Comey, Former FBI Director. She also drafted a letter about James.
However, the letter did not send to the US President. She made the conversations with Senator Cobb publically on Twitter. After that, Ty faced criticism for his unprofessional work style. Apart from that, Natasha joined as an intern at European think-tank FRIDE, Spain. She worked for IPIECA in London in the corporate social responsibility department.
Childhood, Parents & Early Life
This NBC News Reporter was born on 5nd of December 1992 in New York (USA). Now, Natasha Bertrand’s age is 27 years old in 2018. Though, not much information explored from her early life. Apart from that, she earned her graduation in Philosophy and Political Science from Vassar College.
After that, she went to the London School of Economics to study Philosophy and Government. She also participated in the LSI orchestra. Her Instagram profile reveals that she is dating Bryan Coxwell. He is a ranger in the US Army. Furthermore, Bryan hails from Ohio and lives in New York.
Presently, he is on the job of security contractor and engineer. On the other hand, Natasha works in the Washington DC area. Still, they try to spend time together. Her love interest has given her cute name like “absolute beautiful”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Natasha Bertrand.|
|Profession||Writer & Journalist at NBC News.|
|Age (As of 2018)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 5, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Current Residence||Washington DC, USA.|
|Famous for||New Reporter at NBC News.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Found.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship to US Army Ranger Bryan Coxwell.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Bachelor Degree in Politics & Philosophy Vassar College.
2. Degree in Government & Philosophy from London School of Economics.
|College/ University||1. Vassar College.
2. London School of Economics.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$400,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Natasha Bertrand
- Natasha received her first job offer at Vassar College as an op-ed editor.
- In fact, she covered national and international news on a weekly basis.
- She also learned Spanish during that time.
- Meanwhile, Bryan’s girlfriend plans her content effectively.
- Bertrand has joined Business Insider as a journalist in 2014.
- The accumulated Net worth of Natasha Bertrand is valued at $400,000 US dollars in 2018.
- She stands tall at a height of 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m) and her weight is
- After that, she got the position of the political correspondent and editor.
- As a staff writer in the Atlantic, she covered the investigation case of Trump and Russia.
- Sometimes, she has seen as a panelist in MSNBC in the Michael Cohen case.
- Now, she is a prominent news reporter for NBC News, Washington.