Nitin Jayantilal Sandesara (born January 24, 1962) is an Indian Businessman, Entrepreneur and Bank Fraudster from Vadodara, Gujarat, India. He is the owner, Chairman, and Director of Sterling Biotech Limited, a Pharmaceutical preparation manufacturing Company.
This firm mainly deals in manufacturing gelatine (gelling agent), exporting chemicals and other drugs to foreign countries. The United States of America is the top importer of gelatine from Sterling Biotech Ltd.
His company has taken a loan of Rs. 5000 crores Indian Rupees from the group of banks which is led by Andhra Bank. But, due to various fraud and corrupt action, this huge money turned into non-performing assets. Therefore, the Enforcement Directorate has filed an FIR to stop this money laundering.
As of December 2016, Rs 5,383 crore INR is still pending dues from this Pharmaceutical Company.
In this Fraud case, many people have already arrested. Anup Garg (Former Andhra Bank director), Rajbhhushan Dixit (Sterling Biotech’s Director) and Gagan Dhawan (Delhi-based investor & businessman) are few people which are arrested by Indian Police.
CBI is still searching for its other directors i.e. Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Jayantilal Sandesara, Vilas D. Joshi, Dipti Chetan Sandesara, and Rajbhushan Omprakash Dixit. In addition, Hemant Hathi (Chartered Accountant) is also under the radar of Central Bureau of Investigation.
Nitin Sandesara Biography, Spouse, Net worth, Parents, Children, Bank Fraud, Siblings & Wealth
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Nitin Jayantilal Sandesara.|
|Profession||1. Businessman & Entrepreneur.
2. The owner, Chairman & Director of Sterling Biotech Ltd.
|Age||Fifty-Six (56) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 24, 1962.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Vadodara, Gujarat, India.|
|Favorite Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Current Residence||1. Underground (Last seen in UAE, now assumed to be in Nigeria).
2. Gujarat, India.
|Controversy||He is involved in the Bank fraud of Rs. 5,300 Crores Indian Rupees.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-39-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Chetan Sandesara.
Sister-in-law: Diptiben Sandesara.
|Nitin Sandesara Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|Children||1 son and 1 daughter.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Akshay Kumar.
Actress: Madhuri Dixit.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Nitin Sandesara Net worth|
|Net Asset||Rs. 1,525 Crores Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Facts about Sterling Biotech’s Owner (Bank Fraud)
- This Gujarati businessman was born on the 24th of January 1962 in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Therefore, the age of Sterling Biotech’s head is Fifty-Six (56) years old, as of 2018.
- He is the elder son of his father and mother. He also has one younger brother named Chetan Sandesara in his family. Chetan has tied the knot with his spouse “Diptiben Sandesara”.
- As per her personal life, he has married the daughter of Polyester Business Tycoon. However, the name of Nitin Sandesara’s wife is not available. From his first marriage, he has one son and one daughter.
- As of 2018, his estimated Net worth is around Rs. 1,525 Crores Indian Rupees.
- He belongs to Gujarati Sandesara caste and his religion is Jainism.
Read Also: Profile of Shehzad Poonawalla & his Personal Life Information
- His non-bail arrest warrant was issued in August 2018.
- According to sources, he was last seen in UAE one month ago. But now, he is assumed to left UAE and fly back to Nigeria along with his spouse and the whole family.
- Therefore, after Vijay Mallya, Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi, he is the next Indian Fraudster who has escaped to another country in the era of BJP (Bhartiya Janata Party).