Noah Feldman (born May 22, 1970) is an American Law Professor and Author based in Boston (Massachusetts, United States). He taught law at Harvard Law School. Furthermore, he holds proficiency in academics. Noah tried promoting religion and politics.
He came with questions about the first amendment. In Iraq, he created a group of Islamist elements. He discovered some sensitive solutions helped the Iraqi government. Feldman has shortsighted and simplistic views.
On the other hand, he is a featured speaker with Hamza Yusuf. He wrote a book, The Rise and Fall of the Islamic State. Noah talked on the constitutional grounds for impeaching Trump.
Additionally, he openly discussed the American government policies. He thinks that a special counsel is investigating William Barr (Trump’s lawyer).
Trivia, Education, Parents & Fame Story
Noah R. Feldman was born to the orthodox Jewish mom-dad on the 22nd of May 1970. He grew with his brother Ezra Feldman and Simon Feldman in Boston. His parents’ names are Roy E. Feldman (father) and Penny Hollander Feldman (mother).
Furthermore, Noah attended Maimonides School. In 1992, he earned his A.B. summa cum laude (Near Eastern Languages and Civilization). He pursued his graduate education from Harvard College. Additionally, Noah awarded the Sophia Freund Prize.
He was the Truman Scholar from Massachusetts. Feldman obtained the Rhodes scholarship from the Christ Church, Oxford. He completed his Ph.D. (Islamic Thought) in 1994. Later on, he came from Oxford and joined Yale Law School for his J.D.
Wedding, Spouse, Children & Affairs
In 1999, Noah Feldman tied the sacred marriage nuptial with Jeannie Suk.
Moreover, his wife is also a law professor at Harvard Law School. Jeannie is from South Korea. She embraced her mom’s feelings with her two children Mina Feldman and Jaemin Feldman.
|Real Full Birth Name||Noah R. Feldman.|
|Profession||Law Professor and Author.|
|Famous for||He testified on the Trump's impeachment.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||49 years.|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1970.|
|Birthplace||Boston (Massachusetts, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|House In||Cambridge, MA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/noahrfeldman.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Roy E. Feldman.
Mother: Penny Hollander Feldman.
|Siblings||Brother: Ezra Feldman and Simon Feldman.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife||Jeannie Suk (Law Professor).|
|Children||Mina Feldman and Jaemin Feldman.|
|Highest Qualification||1. A.B. summa cum laude (Near Eastern Languages and Civilization) from Harvard College.
2. Ph.D. (Islamic Thought) from Oxford University.
3. JD degree received from Yale Law School.
|Alma Mater.||1. Harvard College.
2. Oxford University.
3. Yale Law School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Color||Green, Blue & White.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Gardening.|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream & Cake.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million - $1.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Earnings & Annual Income||$450K - $660K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Noah Feldman
- He penned “Cold War: The Future of Global Competition,” “The Rise and Fall of Islamic State,” and “The Three Lives of James Madison: Genius, Partisan, President.”
- Moreover, he testified before the judiciary committee on December 4, 2019.
- Another law expert Pamela Karlan did the same.
- In addition to this, she told some information about Barron Trump too.
- Noah named as an influential personality by the New York Magazine.
- He is a columnist at Bloomberg Opinion.
- Meanwhile, he was a law faculty in the NYU School of Law.
- How tall: Noah Feldman manages an average height of 5 feet 9 inches. The weight of his healthy body is 70 Kilograms.
- He earned net worth, i.e., around $1 Million – $1.5 Million. The major part of income comes from his professor’s job and book sale.
- Moreover, he entered as a legal expert in the Prohibition series.
- Esquire magazine called him the intellectual personality of our time.
- He raised his voice during the bread cutting attacks in 2012.