Nora Quoirin (born in 2004 – died August 2019) was a British Student, Special Child, Famous Personality from London, England. She recently became international news after she went missing from a family vacation trip in Malaysia.
On August 04, 2019, Nora’s parents reported she was kidnapped from the Dusun eco-resort where they were staying during the trip. According to her parents, she vanished from her room and the window was opened.
Therefore, Quoirin’s mother “Meabh Quoirin” that her child was abducted by someone. She also told that Nora was born with a debilitating brain condition and was unable to wander by herself.
Initially, the police claimed that maybe the kid wandered off and was lost. They also claimed that Nora once said that she was excited to see the waterfall. But her parents refused to accept this judgment by the authorities.
Nora Quoirin’s Death & Body Found near Waterfall in Malaysia
After an intense search conducted by local hikers, Nora’s deceased body was discovered near a waterfall nearly after more than a week on August 13, 2019. A group of 24 volunteer hikers searched for the little soul in a ravine just over a mile from the house where the family was staying.
According to a source, she only wore panty last time they saw her. But, Quoirin’s corpse was spotted completely naked. Then, her father “Sebastien Quoirin” identified his kid by looking at her face at the Tuanku Jaafar Hospital at around 7 pm local time.
Currently, the special girl’s parents are demanding a full report that why Nora’s body initially not tracked by the police. They are also suspicious about the fact that if the kidnapper dumped their child later.
Matthew Searle (the family’s spokesperson) released all these questions in the media. In fact, Mazn Mazlan (Malaysia’s Deputy Inspector General of Police) also admitted that they earlier searched the same place but didn’t found Nora.
According to reports, her body had few bruises and scratches but there was no sign of any serious injury that could have resulted in her demise. However, a criminal investigation is still going on in order to release a full report on Nora Quoirin’s death cause.
A postmortem examination took place Wednesday morning i.e. on August 14, 2019, but the result is still pending.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Nora Quoirin.|
|In the news for||Her dead body found near a waterfall in Malaysia.|
|Age (As of 2019)||15 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||2004.|
|Date of August||August 2019.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial (Irish-French Descent).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Sebastien Quoirin.
Mother: Meabh Quoirin.
|Siblings||Brother: Maurice Quoirin.
Sister: Innes Quoirin.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Daniel Radcliffe.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Drawing and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nora Quoirin
- Wikipedia: Nora Quoirin was born in 2004 in London, England, United Kingdom. Hence, her age was 15 years old, as of 2019.
- She also had two younger siblings i.e. a sister Innes Quoirin (12-years-old) and a brother Maurice Quoirin (8-years-old).
- Furthermore, the young soul belonged to multiracial ethnicity and had Irish-French ancestry.
- She was homeschooled most of her life for being a special child.
- In August 2019, the family went for a two-week trip in a nature reserve near Seremban which is 39 miles south of the capital Kuala Lumpur.
Have a look: The Biography of Tracey Ashley, Affairs, Story & Lifestyle
- Recently, Nora’s mom and dad paid a tribute to their no-more daughter and said that their hearts are broken.
- Her grandfather named Sylvain Quoirin also expressed the grief of the family and claimed they all almost collapsed after hearing the news of losing their “pearl”.
- One of the hikers told that when he first saw her near the waterfall then she looked like sleeping.
- Nora had difficulties in learning and is not like other 15-year-olds.