Ntando Kunene or “Ntandoyenkosi Kunene” (born in 1995) is a South African Former Beauty Pageant Winner, Entrepreneur, Instagram Star, and Celebrity Partner from Mpumalanga. She is well recognized as the spouse of Khaya Mthethwa (South African singer, songwriter, musician, and composer).
He also works as an arranger and a multi-instrumentalist. The singer bagged immense popularity after winning the reality show Idols, South Africa in 2012. Furthermore, Khaya participated in the eighth season of the singing reality series.
In fact, he was the first black person who achieved the top prize. Later, Mthethwa became a choir member of the gospel group Joyous Celebration. In 2013, the artist competed in another TV competition, The Clash Of The Choirs.
He participated in the series as part of the Kwa-Zulu Natal choir and the group won. Some of his other popular appearances are in For You (debut studio album), Gospel Alive (as a host), The Uprising, The Dawn, Mkhulumsebenzi, etc.
Personal Life, Marriage with Husband Khaya Mthethwa & Children
The 32-years-old Ntando Kunene launched a romantic affair with her then-boyfriend, Khaya September 2017. They met each other through a common friend in an event.
Later, on December 02, 2017, Kunene tied the knot with her husband Mpumalanga Khaya Mthethwa who is also known as The PK. Their wedding ceremony took place in a traditional manner.
Ntandoyenkosi Kunene is also blessed with a child i.e. a boy (name not available) who was born in February 2019. Earlier, in 2015, the singer was romantically linked to his girlfriend, Nomzamo Mbatha.
She is a South African actress, television personality, businesswoman and human rights, activist. However, the former couple never openly mentioned anything about their love affair on the internet.
Later, he dated his ex-partner “Jessica Nkosi” (South African actress and TV personality) in the past. On December 24, 2019, Ntando and her spouse reportedly decided to file for divorce.
Kunene broke the news with a lengthy message on her Instagram account. They even met their in-laws back on December 22, 2019, in order to discuss the matter. Therefore, Khaya Mthethwa’s spouse has decided to move on in her life.
View this post on Instagram
Incase you needed a reminder about your dreams…. today was it. They are VALID!!! My heart is bursting with pride…. a Miss Universe that looks like us. What a time to be alive. @zozitunzi you are phenomenal, a pure act of class and grace. This is just the beginning. PS: the last time we (Black People) won Miss Universe was in 2011 @officialeilalopes from Angola. Zozi you ended a very dry season for our girls. We looove you and you are important. #Representation #MissUniverse
|Real Full Birth Name||Ntandoyenkosi Kunene.|
|Profession||Former Beauty Pageant Winner, Entrepreneur, and Instagram Star.|
|Famous for||being the spouse of Khaya Mthethwa (South African singer, songwriter, musician, and composer).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1995.|
|Birthplace||Mkhondo, Mpumalanga, South Africa.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||1. Mpumalanga, South Africa.
2. Durban, South Africa.
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mthethwa_ntando/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (separated).|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Mpumalanga Khaya Mthethwa.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Name not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Traveling, Listening to music, and spending time with family.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Pasta, Burger, Ice Cream, and French Fries.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ntando Kunene
- Khaya Mthethwa’s wife Ntando Kunene was born to her parents in 1995 in Mkhondo, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Therefore, she ages 24 years old, as of 2019 but she never mentioned anything about her actual birthdate and birthplace.
- Her real full birth name is Ntandoyenkosi Kunene.
- There is no much information about her father, mother, siblings, and early life but we will update our readers in the future.
- After graduating from school, Kunene received a Bachelor of Education degree with honors in Curriculum.
- she participated in the Miss South Africa in 2016.
- The event took place on March 19, 2016, at Carnival City’s Big Top Arena in Gauteng, South Africa.
- Furthermore, twelve contestants from different regions of the country competed for the crown.
- Later, Liesl Laurie (Miss South Africa 2015) crowned Ntandoyenkosi Kunene as Miss South Africa 2016.
- Moreover, the beauty queen also represented her country at Miss World 2016 and Miss Universe 2016 pageants.
- How tall: Ntando Kunene possesses a thin build with a good height of 5 ft 4 in tall.
- She is also a fitness freak and usually workout in the gym on a daily basis. She has an attractive figure and weight is around 117 lbs. The entrepreneur maintains by eating low-carb food.
- Elizabeth Molapo became the first runner up of the competition and Tayla Skye Robinson declared as the second runner-up.
- On Instagram, she has a decent fan-following on the platform with more than 298,000 followers. The celebrity partner entertains her audience by uploading pictures such as personal life as well as professional life.