Nyalleng Thibedi (born 4 September 1980) is a famous South African actress, model, engineer, and television personality from Soweto town in Gauteng, South Africa. She is famously known in her country as part of the soap opera show named “Uzalo”.
In this show, she performed the role of Zekhethelo. The Uzalo show is telecasted on SABC 1 television channel. Apart from this, she is also known for her best role of Rama in the drama series named “Single mother”.
Because of her talent and excellence, she has featured in so many other television shows such as Ashes to Ashes, Mfolozi Street, Taskforce, and others. Apart from an actress, she also works as a fashion model for many popular brands of South Africa.
Nyalleng Thibedi is a chemical engineer by profession but she chose the entertainment field to build her career. Nyalleng has also appeared in so many commercial advertisements like Standard Bank, Castle lite, Cell C, DSTV, JET Stores, etc.
Thibedi is a talented and fabulous actress; she saw many ups and downs in her life to achieve success.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
The beautiful lady took birth from her parents on Thursday, September 4, 1980 (age 39 years old as in 2019), in Soweto town in Gauteng, South Africa. She holds a mixed ethnicity and belongs to the Christian religion.
She never reveals any information about the names of her parents and siblings to the media. According to my research, her father (name not available) ran his own business and her mother was a homemaker.
Thibedi completed her primary education from a local private school in her Johannesburg along with her siblings. Later, she joined the University of Cape Town and completed her graduation in the field of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering.
She has a craze of acting since childhood. That’s why after completing her higher education; Nyalleng enrolled her name at an acting school in New York. After that, she started focusing on her acting career. In present, she becomes one of the popular actresses in South Africa because of her talent and hard work.
Physical Stats, Height, Weight & More
The 39-year-old lady maintains her body stats well-maintained. She prefers yoga and meditation instead of gyming. She also follows a proper diet to keeps her body healthy. She likes to wear traditional and stylish clothes.
Nyalleng has curly black hair. She likes to dye them into different colors. As a model, Nyalleng Thibedi is a tall girl with a height of 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m). Her body weight is around 65 kilograms (143 lbs). She loves to do nail art. Thibedi is fond of stylish and funky goggles. She doesn’t like tattoos.
|Real Full Birth Name||Nyalleng Thibedi.|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Engineer, and Television Personality.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 4, 1980.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Virgo.|
|House Location||Soweto, Johannesburg.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Meters: 1.67 m.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband||Will Update Soon.|
|Kids||Son: 1 (name update soon).|
|Social media||Instagram: @princess_nyalleng (358K + followers).
Twitter: @ThibediNyalleng (27.6K + followers).
Facebook: Nyalleng "Zekhethelo at Uzalo" Thibedi.
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||1. The University of Cape Town.
2. An Acting School in New York.
|Career & Wealth|
|Shows||1. 4 hours season 1 as Rose Dlamini.
2. Ashes to Ashes season 1&2 as Mpho Rankoane.
3. Mamello season 1 as Naledi.
4. Mfolozi street season 1 as Aviwe.
5. Single Mothers season 1 as Rama.
6. Streets of Mangaung season 1 as a school teacher.
7. Taskforce season 1 as Slindile.
8. Uzalo Season 3 as Zekhethelo.
|Net worth (approx).||$1 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Last Updated||On 07 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nyalleng Thibedi
- Nyalleng was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend since the year 2010.
- She is the mother of her six-year-old son from her relationship.
- According to Dreshare, she broke up with her partner, because he did not give respect to her.
- In an interview, she said that she grew up in an environment where women are not respected.
- She said that when she was younger, her father used to insult her mother very much in front of her and used to speak very abusive words to her.
- She also said that she had absolutely no hope that she too would find a lover like her father, who does not appreciate women at all.
- That’s why she separated from her partner and took custody of her son with mutual consent.
- Currently, she lives happily with her six-year-old son in Gauteng and proud herself to be a good mother.
- After completing her higher studies, Nyalleng Thibedi moved to New York and joined a drama acting school to gain experience in the acting world.
- Later, she started giving audition for movies and acting.
- In the year 2008, she got an opportunity, to work in her first film named “Picture Perfect”.
- She gave her best in the film, that’s why after some time, she got a role in a South African series named “Streets of Mangaung”.
- After that, she has featured in many shows and movies like The Society, Single Mother, iLobolo, etc.
- She becomes famous in the eyes of people, after getting the role of Zekhethelo in the South African series named “Uzalo”.
- Apart from this, she also worked in many advertisements such as DSTV, Castle Lite, Cell C, etc.
- Nyalleng Thibedi earned the net worth of $1 million (approx.) as in 2020.
- She loves to do horse riding in her spare time.
- She likes to get her photoshoot done.
- Thibedi bought a brand new range rover from her earned money.
- Nyalleng also appeared in the season 1 of the famous show Taskforce as Slindile.