Otto Farrant (born in 1997) is a British Actor, Theatre Artist, and Internet Personality from London. His career’s breakthrough role came with a famous television miniseries called “Mrs. Wilson”.
It is a historical drama program that was released on 27 November 2018. Otto played one of the main characters as Nigel Wilson alongside Ruth Wilson as Alison Wilson, Iain Glen as Alexander Wilson, Calam Lynch as Gordon Wilson, Fiona Shaw as Coleman, etc.
Richard Laxton worked as a director of the hit series whose IMDb rating is 7.4/10. The writing credits of “Mrs. Wilson” show goes to Anna Symon and Tim Crook. It is based on the story of Ruth’s grandmother, Alison Wilson who found many secret lives of her husband, Alexander Wilson (novelist and MI6 officer) following his death.
The actor made his pictorial debut with a 2011 movie “The Great Ghost Rescue” directed by Yann Samuell as Barnabus. English romantic film called “Salmon Fishing in the Yemen” directed by Lasse Hallström. Farrant got a chance to play the role of Joshua Maxwell.
Some of the other main casts of the movie are Emily Blunt as Harriet, Amr Waked as Sheikh Muhammed, Catherine Steadman as Ashley, Ewan McGregor as Dr. Alfred Jones, Tom Mison as Capt. Robert Mayers, and much more. The movie was written by Paul Torday and Simon Beaufoy.
On June 04, 2020, Otto’s latest series “Alex Rider” came out on Amazon Prime Video. As per the source, it is a British spy thriller web program. It is based on Anthony Horowitz’s novel series of the same name.
Farrant portrayed the titular character Alex in the series. Andreas Prochaska and Christopher Smith are the directors of the new project.
The actor was born to his father and mother in 1997 in England, the United Kingdom (Otto Farrant’s age is 23 years old, as of 2020). He has no official accounts on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Therefore, dreshare.com has no details about his birthday, childhood, parents, and siblings. But Otto completed his education through homeschooling which is specially designed for child artists.
At a very young age, the actor became interested in the entertainment world. He always dreamed of becoming one of the best actors in the world. At a very early stage, Farrant got an opportunity to star opposite famous English stars with the movie “Salmon Fishing in the Yemen”.
The young artist blessed with a high metabolism and weighs around 65 kg (143 lb). Otto possesses various attractive attributes which include shiny brown colored hair. He is a very simple guy who doesn’t experiment with her looks a lot.
One of the best features on his face is his beautiful blue pair of eyes which also extremely expressive and innocent. Otto Farrant stands a decent height of 5 feet 8 inches (172 centimeters tall) with a modest build.
Furthermore, he maintains her weight by involving himself in different forms of physical activities like swimming, cycling, running, working out in the gym, playing sports as well as eating healthy food 70% of the time.
|Real Full Birth Name||Otto Farrant.|
|Famous for||portraying the lead role in the 2020 Amazon Prime Series called Alex Rider.|
|Age (As of 2020)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1997.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||England, The United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||London, England, The United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: No Public Account.
|Debut||Film: The Great Ghost Rescue (2011, as Barnabus).
Show: The White Queen (2013, as Thomas Grey)
|List of Projects||1. Alex Rider.
3. Oedipus (play).
4. A Streetcar Named Desire (play).
5. The Merry Wives of Windsor (play).
6. War & Peace.
7. The White Queen.
8. The Great Ghost Rescue.
9. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.
10. Mrs. Wilson.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-29-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Play||'Tis a Pity She's a Whore.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Music, and Playing Sports.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||TV shows, Films, and Theatre Plays.|
|Last Modified||5 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Otto Farrant
- In the initial days of his career, the actor also starred in a television historical drama “The White Queen” as Thomas Grey in five episodes of the show in 2013.
- The names of those episodes are Poison and Malmsey Wine, Love and Death, The Price of Power, The Storm, and The Bad Queen.
- In additives, the program was directed by Jamie Payne, James Kent, and Colin Teague.
- Later, in 2016, Otto Farrant also an opportunity to portray the character named Petya Rostov in the drama/history/romance show “War & Peace”.
- He worked alongside actors like Aisling Loftus as Sonya Rostova, Lily James as Natasha Rostova, Adrian Edmondson as Count Ilya Rostov, James Norton as Andrei Bolkonsky, Paul Dano as Pierre Bezukhov, etc.
- During an interview, Otto told his fans that his favorite play is ‘Tis a Pity She’s a Whore (John Ford’s 17th-century tragedy).
- As a theatre artist, he played a part as Robin in a production of Shakespeare’s The Merry Wives of Windsor.
- It was released at The Globe in 2008 when Farrant was just 11 years old.
- Some of his other appearances in theatre plays are Oedipus and A Streetcar Named Desire.
- He worked with stars such as Stephen Dillane as Alan Blunt, Vicky McClure as Mrs. Jones, Andrew Buchan as Ian Rider, Ronkẹ Adékoluẹjo as Jack Starbright, etc. in his new show “Alex Rider”.
- Otto Farrant also acted in Marcella (TV series) as Evan Jones in 2016 in two episodes.