Parupalli Kashyap (born September 8, 1986) is an Indian Badminton Player from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The two famous shuttlers Saina and Parupalli are set to marry each other on December 16, 2018. Both of them met in Gopichand Badminton Academy of Hyderabad.
Nehwal is on the first place of the Badminton rakings for women. On the other hand, Kashyap has secured his sixth rank in the international rankings.
Both of them are dating for more than ten years. Meanwhile, their families are busy with their wedding planning. Saina has won bronze in Asian Games of 2012 and 2018. Moreover, she mentioned that Kashyap supported her to get the yellow metal.
However, the Hyderabad based badminton player is suffering from injuries. During his childhood, he suffered from asthma. His strong determination supported him to get back in the game. Apart from that, he bagged silver medal in Commonwealth Games of 2010.
Parupalli Kashyap Wiki, Age, Parents & Personal Life
How old is Saina Nehwal’s husband? The Arjuna Awardee Badminton Player was born on the 8th of September 1986 in Hyderabad, Telangana (India). As of 2018, Parupalli Kashyap’s age is around Thirty-two (32) years old. He is the son of Uday Shankar Kashyap (father) and Subhadra Kashyap (mother) from Guntur.
In fact, he has traveled to different places due to his father’s transferable job. Soon, Kashyap relocated to Bengaluru for some time. He attended the S.M Arif, Hyderabad.
In Bengaluru, he joined the Padukone Academy for his badminton training. Later on, he continued his training with Saina at the Gopichand Academy. Presently, Parupalli engaged to Saina Nehwal, Badminton Player in 2018.
Parupalli Kashyap Biography, Girlfriend, Age, Parents, Caste, Net worth, Height, Weight & Profile
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Parupalli Kashyap.|
|Working As||Badminton Player.|
|Age||Thirty-Two (32) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||8th of September 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Hyderabad, Telangana, India.|
|Famous For||1. Winner of Gold Medal in Commonwealth Games 2014.
2. Getting married to Saina Nehwal on December 16, 2018.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-30-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Uday Shankar Kashyap.
Mother: Subhadra Kashyap.
|Parupalli Kashyap Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Indian Badminton Player, Saina Nehwal.|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||Saina Nehwal.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Marry soon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Actress: Deepika Padukone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Music Instruments.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italain Food.|
|Parupalli Kashyap Net worth|
|Net Asset||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Interesting Facts about Saina Nehwal’s Spouse
- Parupalli represented the Junior Badminton team of Andra Pradesh in 2005.
- From the year 2006, he started international tournaments.
- Kashyap is the semi-finalist in Dutch Open 2009.
- In fact, he finished on the third place of Singapore Super Series 2009.
- During his career, he faced many injuries.
- The 32-year-old won gold in Commonwealth Games 2014.
- In 2015, he won gold in Syed Modi International.
- Furthermore, he received the prestigious Arjuna Award in 2012.
Read Also: Profile of Padma Lakshmi & her Personal Affairs Facts
- Badminton Association of India awarded him $35,000 for getting gold in Commonwealth 2014.
- He is the third Indian after Prakash Padukone (1978) and Syed Modi (1982) to get gold.
- During the final match, Parupalli defeated Derek Wong of Singapore.
- Moreover, he successfully gets gold in the Emirates Arena Glasgow, Scotland.