Patrick Day (born August 9, 1992 – died October 16, 2019) was an American Champion Boxer from Freeport, New York (United States). He grabbed two national championships in his amateur season.
Then, he turned towards the pro championships of 154 pounds weight. He ranked in the 10th place in the top boxers list.
Meanwhile, he showed off his best skills during a fight with Carlos Adams. Recently, he faced a deadly knockout match against his opponent boxer Charles Conwell. The matched organized on October 12, 2019, in the Chicago city, as per Wikipedia.
Though, he injured himself in the match. He had severe injuries on his head. Then, he went into a coma and admitted to the hospital.
Patrick died on October 16 in the treatment. In his final time, his family members, relatives, and friends surrounded him. Conwell was also upset due to his competitor’s death. He also wrote an emotional tribute message for him. Patrick loved his friendliness and positive attitude towards life.
In addition to this, he inspired many people to achieve big milestones in his life. Sometimes, it is difficult to explain the dangers of the boxing game. The players need to keep an adequate stock of their safety equipment.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Profile
Patrick Day’s birthday was on the 9th of August 1992. In addition to this, his caring father and mother raised him in Freeport (New York). He dedicated his full mind towards his Associate Degree in Food and Nutrition from the Nassau Community College.
Subsequently, he finished his graduate course in Health and Wellness at Kaplan University. Earlier, he got good marks in his High School.
|Real Full Birth Name||Patrick Day.|
|In The News For||Died in the knock out match with Charles Conwell.|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 9, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Freeport (New York, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Residence||New York, USA.|
|Date of Death||October 16, 2019|
|Cause||Brain Injury during the match.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||1. Associate Degree in Food & Nutrition (Nassau Community College).
2. Graduate Degree in Health & Wellness (Kaplan University).
|Alma Mater.||1. Nassau Community College.
2. Kaplan University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||Brown & Red.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Playing Video Games.|
|Favorite Food||Vegan Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 Million US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Patrick Day
- He made his name on his two national titles Olympic team alternate and New York Golden Gloves of 2012.
- Furthermore, he was also a star pupil in the Freeport PAL gym.
- He did the training from the same gym.
- Day captured the limelight in the two events WBC Continental Americas Champions (2017) and IBF Intercontinental Championship (2019).
- Patrick kept some secrets about his lovers. Still, he was silent on his personal life questions.
- Boxer Patrick Day listed height is 5 ft 8 in tall (1.73 m) and his weight is 70 Kg (154 lbs). In addition to this, his body is muscular and athletic.
- Moreover, he rated the top 10 in the IBF and WBC.
- Mr. Patrick’s net worth earned is $10 Million US Dollars (as of October 2019). He promoted many clothing and food brands because of his popularity.
- He struggled in the welterweight contender.