Paul Vasquez aka “Angel Ganz” (born July 11, 1970) is an American Film Actor from San Jose, California, USA. However, he died on 24 September 2018, i.e. Monday due to the heart attack. It is shocking news for us. Moreover, Paul is a creative minded.
The English Film Industry will miss him. Furthermore, he found unconscious in his father’s home in San Jose California. His family members took him to the hospital. Then, the doctors tried to revive him but failed.
Though, his death cause has not known. Still, reports say that he suffered from heart attack.
He has also played the role of Angel Ganz (two episode) in the 2011s “Son of Archery” TV series.
Paul Vasquez Bio, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is “Sons of Anarchy” Star? This Actor was born on the 11th of July 1970 in San Jose, California, USA. Therefore, Paul Vasquez is forty-eight, (48) years old in 2018. In fact, his parents’ names are Paul Vasquez Sr. (father) and Rachel Spivack (mother).
Furthermore, he completed his High School in 1988. Then, he moved to Hollywood to start his acting career. Paul belonged to an artistic family. His father is a guitar player and mother artist.
Additionally, he wanted to be an actor after seeing the performance of Charles Bronson. Vasquez took acting training from Stella Adler Conservatory of Acting West and Janet Alhanti.
Paul Vasquez Biography (Angel Ganz) Spouse, Age, Net worth, Height, Parents, Children, Death & Profile
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Paul Vasquez Jr.|
|Working As||Film and TV Actor.|
|Age||Forty-Eight (48) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||11th of July 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Jose, California, USA.|
|Citizenship||The United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||San Jose, California, USA.|
|Famous For||Appearing in "Son of Archery" Hollywood film.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Paul Vasquez Sr. (Guitar Player).
Mother: Rachel Spivack (Artist).
|Paul Vasquez Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||Not Known..|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Watching Films and Spend time with family.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food.|
|Paul Vasquez Net worth|
|Net Asset||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Lesser Known Facts about “Sons of Anarchy” Star Actor
- Paul acted in a play named “Ten Little Indians” at the age of five.
- His first show on TV is “Private Eye” (1988).
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Paul Vasquez is $1 million US Dollars (approx).
- Later on, he performed in films like “Pump Up the Volume” (1990), “Tulare City Limits” (1990), “Kingshighway” (2010) and “Foreign Land” (2016),
- In fact, Vasquez established himself as a character actor.
Read Also: Profile of Lily-Rose Depp & her Personal Life Affairs
- Furthermore, Angel Ganz Actor has also involved with a few charitable organization to support the underprivileged children.
- The 48-year-old supports the Latino Community of Hollywood.
- On the hand, he promotes Mexican/Spanish culture.
- The American Actor did diverse roles in mainstream films.
- He wrote a documentary Quincy Coleman: It’s All in the Song (2008).