Pepsi Uma Maheswari (18 August 1991) is a famous Indian anchor, television personality, actress, producer, and entrepreneur from Chennai, India. She is famously known in the country as the former anchor of the show “Pepsi Ungal Choice” aired on the famous television channel “SUN TV”. She started anchoring the show in the year 1994.
According to the sources, Uma Maheswari worked as an anchor for the Pepi show for more than 15 years. The beauty and voice of Uma who hosted the ‘Pepsi Ungal Choice’ show captivated the audience. She has appeared on the screen in Single Bleed Dressed in silk saree, half enlarged hair, and smiling face.
People loved her hosting very much. Pepsi Uma Maheswari earned lots of popularity through her anchoring career and the show Pepsi Choice gave her a lot of success. While hosting the Pepsi show, people came to know her by the name of Pepsi Uma. The Pepsi Choice Show gave her a new identity.
Even today, many people know Uma by the name of Pepsi Uma rather than her real name “Uma Maheshwari”. Because of her talent and skills, people considered her as the No 1. Anchor in the world. The world today has seen so many hostesses. But the truth is that there is no one to fill Pepsi Uma’s place.
According to sources, many popular directors from Tollywood and Bollywood industry offered her to play the lead role in their films, but Pepsi Uma Maheshwari declined all offers as she did not want to enter the acting world.
She felt that she gained a lot of popularity through her anchoring career and if she stepped into acting, her popularity would decline. In this article, I will tell you about the wiki of the famous anchor and host “Pepsi Uma”.
|Real Full Birth Name||Uma Maheswari.|
|Famously Known as||Pepsi Uma.|
|Age (As of 2019)||45 years old.|
|Date of Birth||18 August 1974.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Leo.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Meters: 1.7 m.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 154.32 lbs.
Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Stone: 11.02 st.
|Parents||Father: Name Not Available.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Kids||Will Update Soon.|
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||Chennai University.|
|Last Updated||On 27 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com)|
|Career & Wealth|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||INR 2.5 Crore (approx.).|
|Profession||TV Anchor, Actress, Producer, Television Personality, and Entrepreneur.|
|Appeared in||1. Pepsi Ungal choice.
2. Star Show.
4. Face to Face.
|Worked on||1. Sun TV.
3. Jaya TV.
4. Kalaignar TV.
Early Life, Parents & Caste
The 90’s famous anchor took birth from her parents on Sunday, August 18, 1974, in Chennai, India. She was born into a Hindu business family. According to the year 2019, Pepsi Uma Maheswari’s age is 45 years old.
The names of her siblings and parents are not available. According to Dreshare, her dad (name not available) is a serviceman and her mother is a housewife. She spends her childhood days in Chennai along with her siblings.
Her caste is Maheswari, and she follows the Hinduism religion.
Uma is a talented and hardworking lady. Pepsi joined a local private school for her primary education. After that, she completed her graduation from Chennai, University. She has a craze of anchoring and hosting since her teenage.
That’s why after completing her graduation; she started giving audition in some shows. According to the media reports, Uma Maheswari left anchoring and currently serves the position of a director in a corporate private firm.
Personal Life, Spouse & Kids
The 45-year-old lady currently lives in Chennai. Pepsi Uma Maheswari got married to her husband named “Sukesh”. Some media reports say that it was a love marriage. She met Sukesh for the first time in Mumbai.
Let me tell you that, her hubby Sukesh is also a model. He belongs to the Punjabi caste. Pepsi Uma Maheswari does not reveal any information regarding her kids to the media. I will try to find the information and update you shortly.
At present, her hubby lives in Mumbai because of his busy working schedule. IIn the meantime, some rumors were made that Pepsi Uma split from Sukesh. But so far no proper evidence is available regarding these rumors. Moreover, she is not active on social media.
Some Facts About Pepsi Uma Maheswari
- Uma Maheswari started her career as a part-time host for a show on Doordarshan.
- At that, time she was studying at college.
- After some time, she got an opportunity to work as a lead anchor for the show named “Pepsi Ungal Choice” in the year 1994.
- It was her first show which aired on channel SUN TV.
- She gave her best in the show and became the top anchor in her country.
- After that, she earned a large fan following.
- She worked with the Pepsi show for over 15 years.
- Pepsi Uma Maheswari was the first person to bring many celebrities to the show and interact with the fans.
- She also hosted serval shows while working on SUN TV.
- In the year 2001, Pepsi Uma has also appeared on Karan Thapar’s BBC show named “Face to Face”.
- Pepsi Uma Maheswari left the Pepsi show in the year 2013 and started working with Jaya TV.
- In Jaya TV, she used to host the weekly show named “Album”.
- Apart from this, she has also anchored so many shows.
- According to the sources, Pepsi Uma also produced a show titled “Star Show” along with music Tamil industry music composer “Gangai Amaran”.
- She also made her appearance on Kalaignar TV.
- Once she got an opportunity for a modeling shoot with famous cricketer Sachin Tendulkar but Uma refused the deal.
- Asked by leading magazine why he rejected an ad featuring Sachin Tendulkar, Uma replied, “I don’t want to wear the attire given to me.”
- After some time, she left the anchoring career and started doing an MBA.
- At present, she is the director of a private firm in Chennai.
- The net worth of Pepsi Uma Maheswari is around INR 2.5 crore (As of 2020).
- She does not have a single account on social media.
- Uma Maheswari worked in the ‘90s super hit show “Pepsi Ungal Choice”.
- During the show, she met with so many popular celebrities.
- Pepsi Uma Maheswari’s height is 5 feet 7 inches, and weight is
- She mostly wears silk sarees.