Peter Nelson (born in 1982) is an American Executive Vice President and Celebrity Partner from Newton, Massachusetts. He garnered fame after coming out as a lover of Sofia Franklyn (Internet Star and Radio Host).
She is best known for her work as a co-host in the podcast titled “Call Her Daddy” along with Alexandra Cooper. They discuss topics such as life, relationships, sex life, friendships, and much more fun stuff.
The podcast was released on October 3, 2018, and provided by Barstool Sports. It is one of the high rated female podcasts on iTunes according to an official report.
Sofia and Alexandra recently became national news in the USA after they involved in a verbal fight. As per the source, the former best friends are not on talking terms.
Many sources claimed that the reason for their feud because of Sofia’s new beau, Peter. He is trying to convince Franklyn to sign a new podcast show despite the fact that she and Cooper are still under their existing contract with Barstool Sports.
As of 2020, Nelson is working as an executive vice president of HBO Sports. He joined HBO back in 2011. Due to his hard work, Peter got promoted to run the sports division in 2015. Earlier, he began his career in journalism.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Wife
He launched a romantic love life with his girlfriend, Sofia Franklyn in 2019. That year, she referred to him as “suit man” on the podcast and indicated their relationship for the very first time.
On April 27, 2019, he and his lover attended the 6th annual Village Fete in Brooklyn, New York together. In fact, they were also photographed by the paparazzi. Dave Portnoy (internet celebrity and blogger) who is the founder of Barstool Sports also mentioned their affair on the podcast.
Dave said Peter is responsible for escalating the situation between Sofia and Alexandra. He heard the whispering when Nelson visited Sofia on the sets. Later, Cooper confirmed Portnoy about her fight with Franklyn.
Dave also accused him of acting like a manager for Sofia who shopped a new show’s deal for her. Peter is also getting a lot of hate from various social media accounts.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Born in Newton, Massachusetts, the USA in the year 1982, Peter Nelson’s age is 38 years old, as of 2020. There are no details about his mother, father, and siblings on the internet. But we will try to find in order to update our readers in the coming days.
He completed his education from a private high school in Massachusetts. The vice president then enrolled at Oberlin College but Peter later transferred to Harvard University.
According to a source, he graduated magna cum laude from the bachelor of arts program. Nelson studied ancient Greek at Harvard. He wrote for the Harvard Lampoon in order to pursue a career in journalism.
|Real Full Birth Name||Peter Nelson.|
|Profession||Executive Vice President.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Sofia Franklyn (Internet Star and Radio Host).|
|Age (As of 2020)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1982.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Newton, Massachusetts, The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac sign||not known.|
|House In||New York City, The United States of America.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: --
|Debut||TV Show: Boardwalk Empire (2010, as Tommy).
Film: Good Boys (2019, as Thor).
|List of Projects||1. Boardwalk Empire.
2. The Mighty Ducks.
3. Good Boys.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||12.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|School||Private High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Oberlin College.
2. Harvard University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Selena Gomez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Music, Playing Video Games, and Playing Sports.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||working as an executive vice president of HBO Sports.|
|Last Modified||19 May 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Peter Nelson
- As per the insider, Sofia Franklyn’s boyfriend along with her and Cooper were offered a deal with “Wondery” (podcast network).
- He accused of shopping Alexandra and Sofia despite the fact that they were still under contract with Dave Portnoy’s Barstool.
- Many fans are also blaming him for ending Call Her Daddy podcast.
- In fact, one user also wrote that Nelson destroyed HBO Boxing and now the hit female podcast.
- He works in the partnership with a media company “Uninterrupted” along with LeBron James and Maverick Carter.
- Moreover, he also produced the TV series such as “The Shop”, “The Shop: Uninterrupted”, “Hard Knocks” and “24/7”.
- As an HBO’s vice president executive, he has the responsibility to manage the oversee significant projects.
- He even looks after the Peabody-and Emmy Award-winning Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
- Peter was even the part of the nine-time Peabody Award-winning documentary team named “Andre the Giant”.
- In his successful career, Nelson also won the Sports Emmy Award in the category Outstanding Long Documentary for Momentum Generation in 2019.
- The same year, he also got a position under the list of Forty Under 40 by the Sports Business Journal.
- Furthermore, Peter also participating in a humanitarian nonprofit the International Rescue Committee for two years now.
- According to his LinkedIn page, he got involved with the Harlem Educational Activities Fund.