Pinarayi Vijayan (Politician) Age, Wife, Biography, Family, Net worth, Children, Net worth, Caste, Parents, Wealth, Controversy, Corruption Case, Siblings, Political Party & Profile: Pinarayi Vijayan (born March 21, 1944) is an Indian Politician and the 12th (current) Chief Minister of Kerala since 25 May 2016. In addition, he belongs to Communist Party of India (Marxist) Political Party. He is the longest-serving Kerala State Committee’s secretary from 1998 to 2015.
The 74-year-old Politician has also elected as the Minister of Electric Power and Co-operatives in Kerala in 1996.
Pinarayi Vijayan Profile, Age, Parents & Early Life
How old is Kerala Chief Minister? This Indian Politician was born the 21st of March 1944 in Pinarayi in Malabar district (currently known as Kannur District). Therefore, the age of Pinarayi Vijayan is Seventy-Four (74) years old, as of 2018. His parents belong to the poor background. He is the youngest son of Mundayil Koran (Father) and Kalyan (Mother).
He has also worked as a handloom weaver for 1 year after completing his high school education. The main reason to leave his studies in middle is the bad financial condition of his family. Later, he has attended Government Brennen College, Thalassery to complete his bachelor’s graduation.
Personal Life, Spouse & Kids
The Kerala CM’s has married to a Government School Teacher. The name of Pinarayi Vijayan’s Wife is “Kamala Vijayan“. They are also blessed with two children i.e. Vivek Kiran Vijayan and Veena Vijayan.
His son is currently working as a Bank Manager in HSBC bank, in Abu Dhabi. Moreover, his daughter, Veena is an Entrepreneur and Businesswoman.
Pinarayi Vijayan Biography (Kerala Chief Minister) Age, Spouse, Children, Net worth, Parents, Siblings & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Pinarayi Vijayan.|
|Working As||Politician & the 12th Chief Minister of Kerala.|
|Age||Seventy-Four (74) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 21, 1944.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Pinarayi in Malabar district (currently known as Kannur District).|
|Political Party||Communist Party of India (Marxist).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Kerala, India.|
|Famous For||Chief Minister of Kerala.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 174 cm.
Meters: 1.74 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-37-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Hair Color||White & Black.|
|Parents||Father: Mundayil Koran.
|Siblings||Brother: Name not found.
|Pinarayi Vijayan Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kamala Vijayan (Retired Government Teacher).
|Children||Son: Vivek Kiran Vijayan (Banker in Abu Dhabi).
Daughter: Veena Vijayan (Businesswoman).
|College/University||Government Brennen College, Thalassery.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Rajnikant & Kamal Haasan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Fish Curry with Rice.|
|Pinarayi Vijayan Net worth|
|Net Asset||Rs. 1.55 Crores Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
|Social Media Accounts|
Political Facts about Chief Minister of Kerala
- His college’s student union activities help him to start his career in Indian Politics.
- Kerala Chief Minister has joined his first Political Party i.e. Communist Party of India (Marxist) in 1964.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Pinarayi Vijayan Rs. 1.55 Crores Indian Rupees.
- He was also arrested during the Emergency and humiliated by Police. In an interview, he has revealed some harsh facts about Indira Gandhi’s Emergency Period from 1975 to 1977. He has also beaten by 6 policemen continuously till he lost his consciousness.
- CM Pinarayi has also won the majority of Kerala Legislative Assembly elections in 1970, 1977, 1991 and 1996.
- Later, he has also given the position of president of the Kerala state co-operative bank.
- During his tenure as Electricity Minister, the growth, electricity generation capacity and development of Kerala state has increased drastically.