Pinky Chaudhary (born in 1980) is a Controversial Indian Personality from Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh, India). He is the founding member of the Hindu Raksha Dal (HRD). Moreover, Pinky began the NGO five years back.
He claimed that HRD is a political party. Still, he finally confirmed that his group behind the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) attack case on January 5, 2020.
Chaudhary uploaded a video about talked about the violence. He and his team always discussed Hinduism. Around 100-200 masked people entered in the university.
They beat the teachers, students, and damaged the college property. Many students locked their rooms and left the hospitals.
Early Life, Profile, Caste & Parents
Bhupendra Tomar was born in 1980 in the Ghaziabad. His mother is a homemaker. On the other hand, his father owned an old shop.
Tomar completed his early schooling from a government school. Later on, Pinky Tomar pursued his graduation and post-graduation from a private college.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
Mr. Tomar did not reveal anything about his marital status. We are looking the accurate details about his life.
Moreover, Pinky Chaudhary showed his active status in the political activities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
|Full Real Birth Name||Bhupendra Tomar.|
|Profession||Founder & President of Hindu Raksha Dal.|
|In the News For||Involved in the JNU violence incident happened on January 5, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1980.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (India).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||Government School, Ghaziabad.|
|Alma Mater.||Private University.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Pinky Chaudhary
- The main objective of the HRD is to help the needy Hindus.
- Bhupendra is a member of the fringe fight group based in the Delhi-NCR region.
- The Hindu Raksha Dal members affected the religious harmonies of different areas.
- Tomar threatened the SP leader who organized the iftar party in 2018.
- Then, a police case also filed on the issue.
- Pinky Chaudhary claimed there were Anti-Hindu activities conducted in JNU on Sunday.
- He said that he would take the same action in the other universities too.
- The Delhi Police started the investigation according to the video and face recognition of the masked men.
- JNU is also a place for the communists’ people for a long time.
- After the violence, the Bollywood celebrity Deepika Padukone also visited the JNU campus.
- According to the different sources, BJP and HRD connected.
- Anima Sonkar (ABVP’s Delhi Joint Secretary) admitted that two armed came to JNU earlier.
- She also gave her an interview on the leading Hindi news channel.