Prajakta Koli (June 17, 1993) is an Indian YouTuber based in Mumbai City, India. She created a YouTube channel MostlySane on February 12, 2015. Moreover, she creates observational comedy videos.
Prajakta collaborated with Bollywood celebrities like Ayushmann Khurrana, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Vicky Kaushal, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, and Kajol. She worked with the digital stars Bhuvan Bam, Lilly Singh, and Collins Key.
Earlier, she interned in the Fever 104FM for one year. She has performed as the FanFest (YouTube) Delhi (2018) and Mumbai. In May 2018, she became the brand ambassador for “Creators for Change” YouTube’s global initiative.
Koli represented India on the International Day of Tolerance in the United Nations. She recorded a commercial ad to avoid fake news sharing on WhatsApp. On the other hand, she was part of the Forbes Under 30 list of 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Trivia & Education
The birthday of Prajakta Koli celebrated on the 17th of June. In her childhood, she lived with her father-mother in the Thane region.
Koli’s sweet brother is Nishant Koli. Furthermore, she enrolled in a private school, and she studied there. Prajakta obtained her graduation degree from the University of Mumbai.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Spouse
Koli involved in a love relationship with her boyfriend named Vrishank Khannal. Though she did not reveal more information about her lover.
We do not know that Prajakta Koli and Vrishank are together or not. The couple clicked a picture and posted it on the social media handles.
|Real Full Birth Name||Prajakta Koli.|
|Famous for||She collaborated with Michelle Obama for the YouTube's Creators for Change initiative.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 17, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|YouTube Channel.||MostlySane (4.46 Million Subscribers).|
|Awards||1. 24 FPS International Animation Awards YouTube Sensation (2018).
2. Under 30 Forbes India (2019).
3. Entrepreneur India Under 35 (2019).
4. GameChanger in the Entertainment Field by (Economic Times, 2019).
5. The Most Stylish Digital Icon, Lokmat Awards (2019).
6. Cool List (Grazia 2020).
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/mostlysane (1.8 million followers).
Twitter: twitter.com/iammostlysane (159K fans).
Facebook: facebook.com/MostlySaneOfficial (300K likes).
|Current Residence||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.5.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Nishant Koli.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Alma Mater.||University of Mumbai.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Hrithik Roshan.
YouTuber: Superwoman and JusReign.
Singer: Toshi Raina.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Canada.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Vlogging and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate smoothie, Chicken momos, Eggs, and Granola bars.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 35 Lakh-Rs. 45 Lakh Indian Rupees.|
Some Interesting Facts about Prajakta Koli
- She took inspiration from the YouTubers like Superwoman and JusReign.
- Her favorite color is only black.
- Koli happily calls herself a food lover. Her favorite dishes are chocolate smoothie, chicken momos, eggs, and granola bars.
- On the other hand, she likes watching the movies of Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.
- Koli’s favorite song is “O Sanam” by Lucky Ali.
- She is a fan of the Hindi Film Industry singer Tochi Raina.
- Her singing career began in 2017 with song Shameless.
- She entered in the Outlook magazine’s Women of Worth and Under 35 Indian Entrepreneur’s list.
- Moreover, she spoke on her journey in the digital space on Kareena Kapoor show What Women Want.
- In 2020, she included in the Annual Cool list of the Grazia Magazine.
- She launched her YouTube show Pretty Fit.
- The series featured Neha Kakkar, Sanya Malhotra, and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- She joined with Michelle Obama to be part of the documentary series.
- She was the participant in YouTube’s Safer Internet Week.
- Additionally, she launched a campaign #iPledgeToBeMe.
- She has won “The Most Digital Stylish Icon” title in the Lokmat Awards 2019.
- Prajakta Koli has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 in Centimeters). Moreover, her approximate body weight is 50 Kilograms (110 in Pounds).
- On Instagram, she attracted more than 1.8 million followers.
- Through her paid promotions and YouTube channel, Prajakta Koli’s net worth is Rs. 35 Lakh-Rs. 45 Lakh Indian Rupees.
- Her hobbies include traveling, vlogging, and reading.
- She mentioned herself as a pajama lover on Twitter (159K fans).
- Her official Facebook account has around 300K likes.