Eugenie Victoria Helena aka Princess Eugenie of York (born March 23, 1990) is a British director at Hauser & Wirth Art Gallery from London. She is a member of the British royal family. Furthermore, the 28-year-old princess started to work at the art gallery as an associate director in July 2015.
Eugenie later promoted to the director position in 2017. Moreover, she is the sixth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. In 2014, the princess partnered with Daisy London Jewellery to create a limited edition charity bracelet.
In addition, she collaborated with the Teddy M (British contemporary artist) to create the first-ever Royal graffiti. Helena along with her sister became Patrons of the Teenage Cancer Trust in June 2016.
In 2017, she also became the ambassador for the Artemis Council of the New Museum. Recently, the princess tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend “Jack Brooksbank” on October 12, 2018, at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.
Jack is a wine merchant and former club manager from London, United Kingdom.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Education
Eugenie Victoria Helena was born on 23rd March 1990 in London, United Kingdom. Hence, the age of Princess Eugenie is 28 years old, as of 2018. She is the younger daughter of Prince Andrew (father) and Sarah Ferguson (mother).
Furthermore, she also has an elder sister named “Princess Beatrice“. Helena’s parents divorced each other when she was just 6-year-old. They agreed to joint custody of the girls. From 1992 to 1993, the princess began her schooling at Winkfield Montessori.
Later, she attended Coworth Park School from 1995 to 2001. Eugenie then went to St George’s School until 2003. She enrolled in Marlborough College for the next five years.
The princess graduated in 2012, earning a 2:1 in English literature and history of art from Newcastle University. In 2013, she moved to New York City for one year. The 28-year-old princess worked for the online auction firm Paddle8 as a benefit auctions manager.
Wedding, Husband, Children & Boyfriend
on 22 January 2018, The Duke of York’s Office at Buckingham Palace announced the Eugenie and Jack’s engagement. The couple was in a relationship with each other for seven years. In fact, they were first introduced by friends in a ski break in Verbier, Switzerland.
Brooksbank proposed her on his one knee in Nicaragua in April 2018. The love partner moved from St James’s Palace after their engagement. The wedding of the lovely couple took place on 12 October 2018.
|Full Birth Name||Eugenie Victoria Helena.|
|Nick name||Princess Eugenie.|
|Working As||Director at Hauser & Wirth art gallery.|
|Age||Twenty-eight (28) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 23, 1990.|
|Famous for||1. The member of British Royal Family.
2. Recently married Jack Brooksbank.
|Birthplace/Hometown||London, United Kingdom.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 131 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Prince Andrew, Duke of York.
Mother: Sarah, Duchess of York.
|Siblings||Sister: Princess Beatrice.|
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jack Brooksbank.|
|School||1. Coworth Park School.
2. St George's School.
|College/ University||1. Newcastle University.
2. Marlborough College.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Eddie Redmayne.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||White and Purple.|
|Love to do||Reading, Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Net worth||Approx. $6 million USD (As of 2018).|
|Income Source||From her businesses and investment.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Princess Eugenie of York
- She is the only Queen’s grandchildren not to be baptized in the Lily Font.
- Her godparents were James Ogilvy, Susan Ferguson, Julia Dodd-Noble, and Louise Blacker.
- Furthermore, in the April 2008 issue of Tatler, the princess described her grandmother as a most amazing woman ever.
- In fact, she also called her parents as the best-divorced couple.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Eugenie Victoria Helena is $6 million US Dollar.
- The 28-year-old princess underwent back surgery to correct scoliosis at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in London.
- Princess Eugenie stands at a height of 165 m tall or 5 feet 5 inches. Her weight is 131 lbs or 60 Kg.
- Her hairs are brown, and eyes are blue in color.
- In April 2012, she became the patron for the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital’s Redevelopment Appeal.
- Moreover, the famous royal personality also involved with charities like Teenage Cancer Trust and Children in Crisis.
- In fact, the princess opened the Teenage Cancer Trust in 2008.
- In 2016, Eugenie visited a safe house run by The Salvation Army.