Pushpendra Kulshrestha (born December 2, 1960) is an Indian Journalist, Public Speaker, and Activist from New Delhi, India. Additionally, he has the expertise and worked along with BBC and Aaj Tak. Pushpendra revealed many details connected to the Jammu & Kashmir present situations.
He also attacked the Congress party regarding article 370 and 35A. These articles are hampering the development of the Kashmir region. He made a series of many viral YouTube videos. He has also organized events in different Indian cities.
On the other hand, he is against the media personnel. Mr. Kulshrestha discussed the Batala House encounter, Afzal Guru and Burhan Wani. Meanwhile, he targeted on the new term Hindu terrorism.
Pushpendra mainly targeted on the Muslim people on the terror activities. Moreover, he was also sad regarding terror attacks and poor settlement in India. Pushpendra told about the migrants who are degrading the peace of Sweden, New Zealand, and France. He prepared another video about the New Zealand attacks.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Journalist Pushpendra Kulshrestha was born on December 2, 1960 (age 59 years old, as in 2019) in New Delhi, India. Moreover, his father did the food business. Kulshrestha’s mother managed her house as a homemaker.
He holds a degree in Journalism from the Aligarh Muslim University. According to the assumption, he may be married. The name of his spouse is Rachna Govil.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Pushpendra Kulshrestha.|
|Famous for||Discussed about his views on terrorism.|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 2, 1960.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||New Delhi, India.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Twitter: 1. @Pushpendraamu.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Rachna Govil.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Journalism.|
|Alma Mater.||Aligarh Muslim University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Rajesh Khanna.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shimla.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Vegetarian Dishes.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Pushpendra Kulshrestha
- Wikipedia: Pushpendra put a light on Muslim religious values.
- Furthermore, he is against the good and bad terrorism thoughts operating in India.
- Kulshrestha felt about the present condition of Kashmir.
- On the other hand, people think that he is against the Muslim settlements in India.
- Pushpendra started the discussions about migration policies related to Adnan Sami.
- Though, he thought that an activist Taslima Nasrin should get the visa and citizenship support from the powerful.
- His initial videos are about the rise of terrorism.
Read Also: The Biography of Arishfa Khan, Lifestyle, Story, Affairs & Facts to know
- Apart from that, he talked about the role of RSS in India.
- His major point is that Islam is the only cause of terrorism in the world.
- Some of his videos create negativity in the society.
- Meanwhile, Pushpendra Kulshrestha shared the dark sides of the Jawaharlal Nehru rule in India.