Quaden Bayles (born in December 2010) is an Australian Student and Internet Personality from Brisbane. He went viral on the internet after his mother uploaded a video on her Facebook account.
In February 2020, Bayles became a well-known face after a heartbreaking video. Furthermore, the video showed him crying because of the bullying he faced during his school days.
He even talked about killing himself in the clip. As per the source, Quaden suffered from a disease called achondroplasia which is a rare form of dwarfism. After the viral video, Bayles became an inspiration for his bravery.
Quaden Bayles’ Bullying Video Went Viral
The Australian actor “Hugh Jackman” posted a video on Twitter where he supported him. Moreover, Quaden Bayles also received love and respect from many people around the world.
A hashtag “WeStandWithQuaden” also went viral on the social media platform. This incident started to happen after his mother “Yarraka Bayles” released a video of him sobbing in tears on February 20, 2020.
She wanted to raise awareness of the impact of bullying. As per Yarraka, her son earlier also attempted suicide as he bullied for his dwarfism in his school. In fact, Quaden said in the video that he wanted a knife in order to kill himself.
The clip gained over 14 million views and many big personalities came forward to support him. The basketball player named Enes Kanter also spoke out regarding the tragic incident.
An Aussie mum's strong message about bullying has gone viral and is breaking people's hearts. pic.twitter.com/RBmLUBxtQf
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) February 20, 2020
|Real Full Birth Name||Quaden Bayles.|
|Famous for||after his crying video went viral on the internet.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||09 years.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 2010.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not known.|
|House In||Brisbane, Australia.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 3' 8".
Centimeters: 118 cm.
Meters: 1.18 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 25 Kg.
Pounds: 55 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||28-23-30.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||2.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Yarraka Bayles.
|Siblings||Sisters: 1. Cecileigh Patten.
2. Guyala Bayles.
3. Lili Bayles.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|School||a school in Brisbane.|
|Alma Mater.||Not available.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Reading, Riding Bicycles, Playing, Drawing, Watching TV, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Quaden Bayles
- The young student was born to his father and mother in December 2010 in Sydney, Australia. Hence, Quaden Bayles’ age is 9 years old, as of 2019. But we have no details about his actual birthdate.
- He has three siblings i.e. three sisters named Cecileigh Patten, and twins Guyala Bayles and Lili Bayles.
- Quaden and his family are of Murri descent.
- The internet has no information about his biological father as Yarraka Bayles listed herself as single on Facebook.
- His mom graduated from Griffith University and also attended the Australian Institute of Applied Science.
- Quaden Bayles stands a short height of 1.18 meters (3 ft 8 in tall). His weight is calculated at 25 kg.
- In 2016, he and his mom featured in interviews with Buzzfeed News and The Daily Mail.
- Furthermore, Brad Williams (American stand-up comedian and actor) said that he raised more than $130K US Dollars in order to send the family on a trip to Disneyland in Los Angeles, California.
- Brad also suffered from the same kind of condition.
- As of February 22, 2020, a GoFundMe page arranged $300+ K USD for him.
- Moreover, Eric Trump (American businessman, philanthropist, and former reality television personality) also shared the video on his Twitter account.
- Many sports teams in Australia also rallied behind him at the rugby match this weekend.