Queen Harish (born in 1979) is an Indian Rajasthani Folk Dancer from Jaisalmer, India. He was well-versed with the Jaisalmer’s folk dance moves. Actually, Harish is the man with a mischievous woman in him. He began his journey as a dancer in 1997. Furthermore, his real birth full name is Harish Kumar. But, he is popularly known as “Queen Harish“.
Furthermore, Queen tried to move out of the gender biases in society. He excelled in the dance forms like Chari, Chang, Bhawai, and Ghoomar. On the other hand, his skills appreciated on “India’s Got Talent” TV show (2010).
However, Harish died in an accident happened at Karparda Village, Jodhpur. He along with his team planned to Ajmer from Jodhpur. Suddenly, their SUV car collided to a truck on the road. Harish and three to four other people died on the accident spot.
The other people are badly injured taken to the Jodhpur hospital. Moreover, Ashok Gehlot (Chief Minister, Rajasthan) and Vasundhara Raje (Former Chief Minister, Rajasthan) condoled on his death.
Early Life Story, Parents & Profile
Rajasthani Dancer, Queen Harish was born in 1979 in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan (India). Moreover, his age was 40 years old. He belongs to Hinduism religion and Suthars Caste community. His ethnicity is South Asian Brown Indian.
His gender is Male, but many people assume his gender sex as Transgender Male.
No updates are available about his parents and Siblings. At the age of 15, his mother-father died. Later, he was raised along with his brother and sister in Jaisalmer.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
In fact, Harish Kumar has married along with Wife (name not Known). In addition, he also has 2 sons (age 8 & 10) in his family. His spouse and 2 children are in a shock after knowing his death in the car accident
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Harish Kumar.|
|Nick name||Queen Harish.|
|Profession||Rajasthani Folk Dancer.|
|In the News For||Died in a car accident on June 2, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1979.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jaisalmer, Rajasthan (India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||June 2, 2019.|
|Death Cause||Car Accident.|
|Place||Karparda Village, Jodhpur.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Jaisalmer, Rajasthan (India).|
|Movies||1. Jai Gangajal.
2. The Accidental Prime Minister.
3. Gypsy Caravan.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 61 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Will update soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Upate Soon.|
|Children||Son: Two Sons (Name Not Known).
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Anupam Kher.
Actress: Rani Mukherji.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shimla.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Dancing & Shopping.|
|Favorite Dishes||Daal-Baati & Churma.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Rs. 20-25 Lakh Indian Rupees.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Queen Harish
- Wikipedia: Harish Kumar initially lived with the Manganiyar hub.
- Soon, he visited the Annu teacher in Jaisalmer to learn Rajasthani folk dance skills.
- He featured in the “Gypsy Caravan” documentary created by “Jasmine Dellal” (American Filmmaker).
- In fact, he had the great of the rhythm and dance moves.
- Queen knew that Manganiyar talent appreciated on the foreign land too.
- He traveled to many countries to highlight his talent.
- Moreover, he wore a glittering Rajasthani outfit and jewelry. After that, no one can realize that he is a male or female (gender).
- He is a drag queen performer.
- Queen Harish height stands at 5 feet 7 inches or 1.70 m tall His body weight is around 61 Kg or 134 pounds.
Explore More: The Biography of Actress Punam Patel, Lifestyle & Story
- Vinod Joshi from the Jaipur Virasat Founder is the big fan of his dance.
- Additionally, he performed in the Rajasthan’s International Folk Festival.
- Queen worked in two Bollywood films “Jai Gangajal” and “The Accidental Prime Minister”.
- However, he could not play any musical instrument or sing.
- In Rajasthan, the music legacy passed by their parents to their children.