Rachel Sharp (born in 1969) is an American Homemaker, Former Actress, and Famous Personality from California. She is popularly known as Luke Perry’s Ex-Wife. He was a famous American actor who was popular for his roles in shows like Beverly Hills, 90210 and Riverdale.
Furthermore, the 49-year-old former actress married her husband “Coy Luther Perry III” on November 20, 1993. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
The reception held at Pinot Bistro in the San Fernando Valley. Moreover, the cast of 90210 like Jason Priestley, James Eckhouse, Brian Austin Green etc also attended their marriage reception.
According to a source, the former couple first met in 1991 on a date at a restaurant. Later, they started their relationship. After dating for 2 years, Rachel and Luke engaged each other and tied the knot in 1993.
In addition, Sharp also shared two children with her ex-partner. Their son named Jack Perry was born on June 15, 1997. Later, they welcomed their daughter “Sophie Perry” on June 7, 2000.
Then, the actor decided to split from Rachel Sharp and they called off their marriage. They took divorce in 2003 after staying 10 years together. Recently, on March 4, 2019, Luke Perry died from complications at the age of 52.
Earlier, the actor suffered a massive stroke at his home in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, on February 27, 2019. In fact, he was engaged to his fiancee named “Wendy Madison Bauer” at the time of his death.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Rachel Minnie Sharp.|
|Profession||A homemaker and Former Actress.|
|Famous for||Being the ex-wife of Luke Perry (American actor) who recently passed away at the age of 52.|
|Age (As of 2018)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-28-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Alan Sharp.
Mother: Name not available.
|Siblings||Sister: Rudi Davies.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Luke Perry (m. 1993 – div. 2003).|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Anne Hathaway.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Cooking and Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rachel Sharp
- Luke Perry’s Ex-spouse was born in 1969 in The United States of America. Therefore, Rachel Sharp’s age is 49 years old, as of 2018.
- Her real full birth name is Rachel Minnie Sharp.
- Rachel’s father “Alan Sharp” was a Scottish novelist but we have no information about her mother.
- He also wrote the screenplay for the 1983 movie “The Year of Living Dangerously”. In his career, Alan published 2 novels and wrote 20 screenplays.
- Unfortunately, Sharp’s dad passed away in February 2013 at the age of 79 in Los Angeles, California. He suffered from brain cancer.
- Furthermore, the former actress also has a half-sister named “Rudi Davies” (actress) from her father side.
- As an actress, Rachel acted in the 1987 fantasy movie titled “Teen Wolf Too” as Emily. The film also starred Jason Bateman.
- Her kid “Jack” works as a professional wrestler and famous by his ring name “Jungle Boy” Nate Coy.
- He is signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
- Sharp stands a very tall height of 5 Feet 8 Inches (175 centimeters).
- The actress has a sexy, curvy, and beautiful figure and her body weight 60 kilograms (132 Pound) approximately.
Read Also: Who is Saniyya Sidney? Wikipedia, Story, Profile & Trivia
- Before the death of her ex-husband, she and Perry shared joint custody of their children.
- Currently, Rachel and her family live in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Moreover, she also used to work in a furniture shop as a salesgirl before her affair with boyfriend Luke.
- There were rumors that she met the actor after sending him lingerie as a fan. However, Perry always denied this fact.