Radhika Kaushik (born September 6, 1993) is an Indian Journalist based in Jaipur (Rajasthan, India). She is the employee of the Zee Rajasthan channel in New Delhi.
Earlier, she did an internship at Doordarshan and Jan TV. She has fallen from the 4th floor of her flat balcony. Furthermore, she lives in the Tower N of the Antrikh Forest Apartment in Sector 77, Noida.
The accident happened on December 14, 2018 (Friday) around 3:30 a.m. She organized a party in her flat on Thursday. The guard of the colony told that Radhika’s body is lying on the ground.
A man who claims to work with her asked for help. Furthermore, the security officer informed the local police. Now, the case is with the SHO of Sector 49 Police Station Girija Shankar Tripathi.
He has logged the report under Section 302 of IPC. Additionally, the man along with the anchor has detained by the officers. Presently, Ms. Kaushik’s dead body sends for the autopsy.
The report clears the death mystery of the Zee Rajasthan reporter. On the other hand, her parents claim their daughter trapper in a foul play. Mr. Girija Shankar said that alcohol bottles have recovered Radhika house.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This News Anchor was born on the 6th of September 1993 in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India). At Present, Radhika Kaushik’s age in 2018 is 25 years old. She completed her schooling from Tagore International School, Jaipur.
Then, Radhika pursued her BA in English Literature ICG The IIS University. She moved to the Indian national capital for her Mass Communication course. Kaushik enrolls herself in the Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan at the KG Marg, New Delhi.
|Real Full Birth Name||Radhika Kaushik.|
|Profession||Journalist at Zee Rajasthan.|
|In The News For||Fallen from the balcony of her flat in Noida on December 14, 2018 around 3:30 a.m.|
|Age (As of 2018)||25 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 6, 1993|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jaipur (Rajasthan, India).|
|Date of Death||December 14, 2018.|
|Place||4th Floor Tower N, Antrikh Forest Apartment in Sector 77, Noida.
|Death Cause||Died by jumping with the 4th floor balcony of her flat.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||Noida (Uttar Pradesh), India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-25-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update Soon.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will Update.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Bachelor's Degree in English from ICG The IIS University.
2. MA (Mass Communication) from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan.
|School||Tagore International School, Jaipur.|
|College/ University||1. ICG The IIS University.
2. Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Salman Khan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Love to do||Reading Poems & Watching Disney Shows.|
|Favorite Food||Burger & Pizza.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Review.|
|Monthly Income & Earnings||Rs. 45000 Indian Rupees.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Radhika Kaushik
- Radhika joins the “Timeline Pictures” in Jaipur as an assistant.
- She has worked for ETV Rajasthan as a freelancer.
- In fact, the 25-year-old girl did the job of the counselor in IIS University.
- Later on, she lived in Hyderabad and anchored for ETV News.
- Furthermore, she is with the news channel for two years.
- Currently, Radhika Kaushik came to the Noida City of Delhi-NCR and took a job in Zee Rajasthan.
- She is a big fan of Disney cartoons and likes to read poems.
Read Also: The Profile of Paramita Tanwar | Wikipedia & Personal Trivia
- However, she committed suicide by falling from her apartment’s balcony.
- Still, the police are trying to verify her death cause.
- As per Radhika’s parents, she is a strong girl.
- She cannot end her life by doing suicide.
- Additionally, her male friend is in the police custody with the guard for inquiry.