Rand Paul (born January 07, 1963) is an American Politician, Physician, and Social Media Personality from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is best known as serving as the junior United States Senator from Kentucky.
he first held the position on January 3, 2011, and works with Mitch McConnell (Kentucky’s senior United States senator). Paul started his career back in 1993 and began to practice ophthalmology.
Furthermore, the politician then founded his own clinic in December 2007. Later, he first entered the political world back in 2010 by running for a seat in the US Senate. As a republican, Rand often dubbed himself as a Constitutional conservative.
Recently, on November 05, 2019, he appeared on the Special Report with Bret Baier. Paul defended his proposal for media networks to tell the name of the Ukraine call whistleblower.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Education
Politician whose real full birth name is Randal Howard Paul was born on the 7th of January 1963 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Rand Paul’s age is 56 years old, as of 2019.
His father “Ron Paul” also remained the physician and politician. He is the former U.S. Representative of Texas. He even became the presidential candidate in 1988, 2008 and 2012. Randal’s mother’s name is Carol Paul.
The family moved to Lake Jackson, Texas, in 1968 where Howard grew up. The physician has four siblings i.e. two brothers Ronald “Ronnie” Paul Jr. & Robert Paul and two sisters Lori Paul Pyeatt & Joy Paul-LeBlanc.
As of education, he studied the Austrian economists and the writings of Objectivist philosopher Ayn Rand. Rand completed his school education from Brazoswood High School.
Later, the politician enrolled in Baylor University from fall 1981 to summer 1984 but dropped out without his bachelor’s degree. He then received a Doctor of Medicine degree from the Duke University School of Medicine in 1988.
At the time, the University did not require an undergraduate degree for admission. During his time in Baylor, Paul regularly contributed to The Baylor Lariat student newspaper.
|Real Full Birth Name||Randal Howard Paul.|
|Profession||Politician and Physician.|
|Famous for||being the junior United States Senator from Kentucky.|
|Assumed Office||January 3, 2011, Serving with Mitch McConnell.|
|Age (As of 2018)||56 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 07, 1963.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drrandpaul/
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 77 Kg.
Pounds: 169 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Ron Paul.
Mother: Carol Paul.
|Siblings||Brothers: Ronald "Ronnie" Paul Jr. and Robert Paul.
Sister: Lori Paul Pyeatt and Joy Paul-LeBlanc.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kelley Paul (née Ashby).|
|Son||1. Duncan Paul.
2. Robert Paul.
3. William Paul.
|Highest Qualification||Doctor of Medicine.|
|School||Brazoswood High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Baylor University.
2. Duke University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5-7 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rand Paul
- He actively participated in the swimming team and played defensive back on the football team during his school days.
- At the age of 13, his dad became the United States House of Representatives.
- The 56-years-old Randal Howard married his wife Kelley Paul (née Ashby) in a private ceremony many years ago. She used to work as a freelance writer.
- The couple shares three children together and their names are Duncan, Robert, and William Paul.
- Furthermore, they are active members of the Presbyterian Church in Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA.
- Rand is deaf from one ear.
- Back on November 3, 2017, he was brutally attacked by a neighbor named Rene Boucher (retired anesthesiologist) and sustained five broken ribs.
- Rand Paul’s stands a good height of 1.73 meters (5 ft 8 in tall) with a modest build.
- He weighs around 169 pounds (77 kgs) and has the habit of working out 4 days a week due to his sportive nature.
- According to a source, Boucher arrested and charged with one count of fourth-degree assault.
- The politician is a supporter of the Tea Party movement.
- Moreover, he remained one of the candidates for the Republican nomination at the 2016 U.S. presidential election.